Feeling Good (Smut)

POV - Vikk

Warning: Smutty Good Times ;P

Word Count:

-Begin Chapter-

Simon claimed my lips again and I immediately responded, opening my mouth and allowing his tongue in.

We made out hotly for a few minutes, Simon's leg pushing against my erection as I rutted into it desperately. I loved being kissed like this, it was such a turn on. There was so much passion and love coming from Simon sending a heat down to my core.

I could feel Simon's own erection begin to awake as it rested against my belly. I wonder what it would feel like to have him rub that against me. Our lengths pushed together as we worked, chasing our releases.

Simon must have been thinking the same thing because he moved his hand from my back to my shoulder and began lightly pushing me back against the bed, allowing the chance to say no if I wanted to. Like fucking hell I was going to object.

I allowed the hand to push me back while I opened my legs for him to crawl in between as our tongues continued to dance.

Simon slotted himself so his lower half was resting against mine, his hand still on my cheek while his other moved from my shoulder and traced down my clothed body to rest on my hip.

With the first roll of his hips I broke away from his mouth and let out a loud moan. The pressure he was applying felt so good.

Simon did it again slowly, making me moan again as I turned my head to the side, allowing Simon to begin kissing my neck lightly, making my body shiver in delight.

My hands that were still fisted in his shirt, moved to shoulders so I could grip them tight while I moved my legs to wrap around his waist, allowing him more freedom to grind against me, which he did. Each movement of his hips was slow and deliberate, pulling moan after moan from me. His name falling off my lips with each roll of his hips.

I felt his lips trail their way all over my neck, his tongue tasting me. Fuck. He was so good with his mouth. I could feel a heat begin to build itself in my lower belly as I came closer and closer to releasing with each roll his hips.

"Simon!" I moaned out loudly when he found the spot my neck, my back arching against him.

I felt his both breath on my neck as he chuckled before attacking that spot, sucking and biting it, probably leaving a mark. I did not care though, I just moaned out even louder as I rolled my hips against his in response, pulling a moan from Simon as well.

Simon broke away from my neck with my name on his lips.

"Vik." I felt him breath heavily into my neck as his other hand joined the other one on my hips held them tight as he grinded against me with more determination.

I was getting closer and closer as I grinded back against Simon, our hips moving fast and in sync. I felt like I was on the edge as the heat in my belly reached a high and I just wanted to let it go.

"Kiss me." I demanded for the second time that night. Simon didn't hesitate to capture my lips again in a firey kiss. It only took a few seconds of this hot kiss before I felt that heat in my belly explode as I came against him.

"Simon!" I breathed out against his lips as I broke away, my back arching and my eyes closing, stars popping up behind them at the intensity of my orgasm.

I felt his hips pick up their pace, working me through my high while he chased his own.

"Oh fuck, Vik." He moaned out, burying his head in my neck. I am guessing he came too based on the wetness I felt from him and the way his hips stuttered as he worked his way through his own high.

Slowly Simon's hips came to a halt as he rested against me, his face in my neck.

"Fuck." He breathed out.

"You can say that again." Was my only reply.

-End Chapter-

A/N: And here ya go, smut completed. Don't worry, there is more to come. I mean, Vikk didn't even get naked. I wonder who is going to get see him get naked first. Hmmmm.

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.