Chapter Eighteen: Into the Castle

~Dipper's POV~

The Shack-Tron #2 was finally done! It had been a long time I last saw the Shack-Tron, expect there were more in it since there were demons helping us. Will, Winter, and Blair weren't back yet, but we were helping they would return as soon as possible.

"Alright, is everyone ready to get going?" Ford asked all of us.

"Ready as I'll ever be, Fordsy!" Fiddleford squeaked as he called from the head of the robot.

I couldn't help but saw Ford blush whenever Fiddleford called him that. I wonder why exactly. "Then lets get going!" I yelled as the everyone went info position.

The Shack robot began to start up as it began to walk or run to the square castle, but it stopped us which caused us all to the fall out of our seats. "What the hell was that?!" Robbie yelled annoyed.

"Force field. Obviously Tad wanted to keep us out of the castle." Jill replied, sounding a bit like Black Widow.

"Well, how do we break it exactly?" Wendy asked, pushing every button that would make the robot punch the force field. But it wouldn't work no matter what.

"If I know my father, and sadly I do, he would give us something to break it with." Toby replied.

Eventually, letters began to form in the force field. I read it aloud, "What's golden and small and can unlock any door? It's very helpful but can be a bore."

"I got it! Bill's d!ck!" Mabel squealed with a soft giggle.

Bill growled and looked at my sister. "For your information, my d!ck is quite large and isn't a bore."

"I should know." I mumbled with a hard blush. Well, I obviously should know.

After a second of thinking, Diana Belle gasped. "Oh! I know." She snapped her fingers before Quentin Trembly's President's Key. "Mom's President's Key!"

The force field eventually broke as soon as my daughter said that. We all cheered as the robot began to run to the square castle again. However, we were all attacked by tiny flying demons attacking us.

"Oh, great! The Wicked Witch has sent her flying monkeys!" Preston yelled as we all began to press buttons to attack them. The robot began to fight back against the flying demons.

"What do we do?!" Pacifica screamed.

"Dipper! You, Toby, Bill, Diana Belle, and Mabel will go into the castle! We'll stay here to draw them back!" Stan yelled, pointing to each of us.

"No way! We're not leaving you all here!" I yelled to Grunkle Stan.

"What if you all die?!" Diana asked, worry across our face.

"Stanley and I are already old enough to be in the grave! Just break Tad's spell!" Ford explained.

I knew that I couldn't just stay here even though I wanted to. We had to break the curse and the only way to do that was in the castle, not out here. But I nodded my head before Mabel ran off and kissed Pacifica and Preston's forehead.

"Come on, guys." I whispered to Bill and Diana Belle, pulling them behind me as Mabel and Toby followed behind us. We ran into our escape pod and had to squeeze together tightly.

"I really wished that Question Mark would've made this bigger." Bill complained.

"Less whining, more flying!" Toby yelled before slamming down on the button that released the escape pod. After a while of flying and tumbling around in the right pod, we landed hard in the square castle.