[Drabble] Kyoya Ootori x Reader; Overcoming Fear.

This is gonna be real short but it's literally only because I have gotten over my fear of a certain type of feminine product (you probs know which). Yes, weird fear, but it's a big step for me! Oh, and this is IRL Kyoya from the live action series - fuuuuuuuck he's hot.
-----------------------------------------
"I'm too scared!" (Y/N) told herself, her mind going at the speed of light. "I can't put it there!" She shrieked to herself, the second Ootori house being empty.
She looked at the dubious looking device in her hand which was meant to go into her body. "I may be bleeding, but I see no reason why this should help!"

Let me explain the situation; (Y/N) (L/N), daughter of the Suoh family, was suffering from Niagara Falls week. She was in pain, her towels did nothing, and she felt like crap. Kyoya have no idea about all this, mainly as he was constantly busy with the host club and very rarely fully awake when he got in.

It just so happened, that the day he would be home early would also be the day the (H/C) love of his life would be getting past her fear all alone.

He opened the door of the house, only to hear a whimper from the bathroom. "Darling? Are you okay in there?!" He yelled as he sprinted up the stairs, only to run into a locked door. "What's happened?!" He asked.
"Nothing is going on, Kyoya, don't worry!" Her shaky voice called back. The shadow King then heard the bin open up and close again, and (Y/N) mumbled 'I can do this' then another whimper.
"Whatever you are doing, please stop! I don't want you hurting yourself..." He spoke, making (Y/N) weep.

Kyoya heard the door unlock and a weepy (Y/N) walked straight into his now open arms. "I'm on my period and I tried to get past my fear of tampons..." She mumbled into his chest, almost crying again.
Kyoya pet her head, stroking through her hair to calm her. "Let me guess, you have cramps, you're hormonal and you're having a heavy flow?"

(Y/N) stared at him, now actually crying. "You know me so well~!" She cries loudly as she held him tightly. Kyoya laughed, wiping her her tears and kissing her head.
The tapping of a phone keypad rang, and soon after did Kyoya's voice. "Yes, I would like to have some chocolate filled doughnuts, Ben and Jerry's Phish Food, and two large cheese pizzas, and as soon as possible... Yes, thank you."

The sound of a phone closing was heard then (Y/N) felt her legs get lifted, and then placed on the settee in their private lounge. "Let me guess... You want to watch Uta No Prince-Sama?" He asked his girlfriend, only for her to nod.

Halfway through the first episode, the food that Kyoya ordered had arrived, along with a hot water bottle brought by one of the maids.
          Kyoya brought the food in, gave (Y/N) the hot water bottle and a plate. "There you are, help yourself." He offered, kissing her softly on the cheek before running his warm hands over her lower stomach.

"Now, you calm down and relax, I'm your King, and you, my darling, are my queen. You will have all the luxuries you desire this week."