Chapter eighteen

WARNING! This chapter contains sexual content!!
————
Don't forget to vote and comment!
———————————

"I don't know Tucker." I say, changing into my shirt.

"Come on Lucas, this is a one in a life time opportunity." he begs.

I let out a sigh...

I mean he could be right Lucas...

Well then again he could be wrong...

The thing is I don't want people thinking stuff and that's exactly what this whole ordeal Tucker has going on, is people thinking we're together. In all honesty I don't need the drama. At the end of the day I know what I want and that's Shannon hands down, attitude and all, but I just don't need social media putting things in her head. Also if I'm remembering correctly doesn't Amanda star in a reality TV show?...

See that right there just has drama written all over it. I rather be dealing with Cassidy then her because at least I know what Cassidy is capable of. With Amanda I don't, the only thing I do know is that she likes attention. —wait that's an understatement, she LOVES attention. She's like another Kardashian just minus the fake butt and having one, I can't speak for her boobs though, that's debatable.

"Just think about how much publicity you can get from this."

. . .

"What do I have to do anyway?" I ask, crossing my arms and giving a questionable gaze.

"All you have to do is let her be your date to the opening premiere for when the show airs."

I was hoping for Shannon to be my date... buttttttt...

"That's all?" I ask, cocking an eyebrow.

He nods his head repetitively.

God I feel like I'm going to regret this...

"Tucker this is a one time thing. Only for the premier after that never again."

"All the way agree." he says, smiling like a cheshire cat.

Creepy...

"Alright, if that's all you can leave." I say, turning my attention else where.

"Don't forget you have to be on set in twenty." he says, opening the door.

"Oh, wait. Another thing!" I say, turning towards him.

"Yeah?" he asks, turning around.

"Lately you've been being disrespectful towards Shannon and I don't like it, so fix it. Please and thank you."

He goes to open his mouth and then closes it to then give me a stiff nod. Pulling out my phone I wave him off. When hearing it close behind him I take my phone out and text Shannon. She immediately reads my text, but doesn't reply. I don't think much of it, and start reading over my lines for the next ten minutes.

Ten minutes later I check my phone to see I'm still left on read.

Awe damn now she's ignoring me. I mean I was acting like a dick for no reason earlier. Maybe Madison is right about the whole blue balls thing and me starting to become aggressive. I guess I'll just grin and bare what she gives me now as a punishment.

My phone then starts ringing for me to see it's my dad.

L- "Hello?"

D- "Hey, son how are you?"

L- "I'm alright, just getting ready for set."