Changes

I wish I could write a happy chapter. I wish I could tell you that this was enjoyable. But I can't, this chapter is not happy and I can't promise that you will enjoy it.

     Recently was a happy time but something happened. Something terrible and I do not know what it was. Recently Air had admitted to liking more than a sister. I told her that I felt like a second choice in comparison to her girlfriend and she told me that her girlfriend was the second choice and not me. That Laurel had one flaw with her, Laurel wasn't me. That had made me so happy. 

     But then a week passed. Something that she hasn't told me or can't tell me happened. I have been worried, so very worried about her. We haven't spoken a lot these past few days.

     Since I went back to school last Friday really is when we stopped speaking as much. Saturday and Sunday I was upset over my friends being negative and evil so I told people that I wasn't gonna talk to anybody so I didn't snap at anyone.

     Now Monday, Tuesday, and today Airy hasn't wanted to talk. It has worried me. I have never been around her where she has been so silent and hermit-like.

     It has started to scare me. I tend to think the worst when things such as these happen. I feel so helpless. I have never noticed how much I depend on her. This no talking between us is going to drive me over the edge.