The School Fair Day 2 Part 2

Hullo..:)

FLO POV

“You guys ready?” I asked them.

“I’m nervous.” Suho said.

“You’ll do fine.” I answered.

“I’m really nervous.” Suho said.

“Omma. You’ll be fine. Just think your back at the studio. Nobody is watching. You’re just dancing for the dancing sake not for anyone else.” I said in my most soothing voice.

“Just remember Florence screaming at you Suho if you’re scared.” Sehun said grinning totally at ease.

“That can work.” Suho answered.

“Great.” I said rolling my eyes. I heard the vice president of the student government ending her speech. “Okay guys places.” I order them as a microphone was handed to me. They started to walk away looking very nervous. “wait come back here. Everyone. Minny.” I called out.

I held out my hand.

“Show circle guys.” I said grinning. They went back and place their hands on top of mine. “I have saying this since we started everything but I believe all of you are amazing people and we can win but for now don’t think about winning. Think about enjoying this. Enjoy the stage. Enjoy the performance. Enjoy the applause.” I smiled at all of them. “I love you all.” I add.

“Were the best.” Minny said.

“That trophy is ours.” Kris said.

“One, two, three!” I said.

“Ahhhooooo!” they chorused as we broke the show circle.

“Go break a leg my wolves!” I said as they walked away this time looking confident. Pep talks do wonders. “Good luck princess.” I said to Minny giving her a kiss on the cheek.

“Thanks. Good luck too Flo.” Minny said and walked to her designated place.

“Flo you’re live in 60 seconds.” A production crew said to me.

“Got it.” I said and walked to the wings of the stage where I can see everything.

The boys were in position. A big curtain separated them from the audience. Luhan was beside me. Minny on the other side with one of our classmates. I flash her a thumbs up sign. She smiled back and waved.

“Ready Luhan?” I said as the main production head signaled 10 seconds.

“Yup.” He answered grinning at me.

“5-4-3-2-1. Music.” Someone said and soft music played that was my cue.

“The land of the wolves is a dangerous place; few have returned from it with their sanity still the same. This is the reason why no one has succeeded with the quest the princess has declared. She is losing hope. Her father is getting worse as the days passed. If she didn’t do something her step mother will overtake the whole kingdom.” I read the script on my tablet and watched as Minny walked on the stage purposefully, a determined look on her face.

“Princess you can’t go!” one of her maids in waiting wailed after her.

“Enough. Father needs the fruit from that wretched tree and no one has been able to get. I’ll go find it myself.” She said waving her companion away. Wow Minny is amazing.

“But princess! It’s dangerous! The place is a waste land.” Her maid said.

“This place will also be one if I don’t do anything. Get my horse ready.” She commanded.