Chapter 37 - A Chaotic New Life Style..

Kasumi's new life in med school begins..

Recently, she's been getting up early and coming home really late , and minamino's been really trying hard keeping up with her sked , working part time at a 24/7 convenience store taking his remedial class and going to Kasumi's university just to pick her up...

...One very early morning..

"I'll be going then..."

"Be careful Kasumi..." said Miyoko who just came home from a morning run..

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you ?" he asked..

"No ! you need to get some sleep mina you just come home from your part time job , you need to get some rest..." she said strickly..

"No ! be a good boyfriend and listen to me okay..." she looks at him worriedly

"Okay...but we'll be going home together okay , i'll come and pick you up.." he said pleadingly..

she sighed.."..Fine..."

"But , you're leaving early than usual Kasumi.." said Miyoko..

"Yeah , if i don't leave now , i won't make it to class in time..."

"...But more importantly , Miyoko , Mina.."

"I'm really happy that you guys see me off everyday , but isn't it too much trouble..?"

"No it's no problem at all.." said Miyoko smiling

"My day wouldn't be complete if i don't see you off'.." 

"Geez Mina..." she blushed.

Kasumi smiles at us, and opens the front door...

"Well , i'll be going.."

"Bye , take care now .. waved Miyoko

"I'll see you later , Kasumi.." 

Miyoko takes a breather and whispers at me..

"Hmm..i'm really glad that Kasumi got into med school , but..."

"I didn't think she'd be leaving so early everyday..."

" yeah...i know right ?"

(We did talk about the long commute ...but it really does seem hard..)

And also....

One night,  in the living room of Famille'...

"I have work tomorrow, i need to go to bed.." said Tegemi 

" I have as well , what about you Mina ?"

"Ah, i'll wait for Kasumi to get home , You guys go ahead..."

"Okay..just don't stay up late , you just got home from work after all..Goodnight..." reminded Tegemi while she goes up stairs..

"I'm sorry about this , making you wait alone for Kasumi to come home.." said Raika

"It's okay , i was actually planning on picking her up , but she refused we might just missed each other , so she told me to just go straight home , and i don't have classes tomorrow , so it doesn't matter if i stay up late tonight.."

".....i see well hopefully she come home soon..Goodnight Mina.." she waves while going upstairs to her room..

And then, after a while..

(Ah.....it's already after midnight ...i'm getting worried maybe i should just pick her up , i need to call her..) as he's about to pick up his phone ...