Chapter 127 - You Said Dad

I had live-tweeted everything up to Dear Theodosia. It was currently Tomorrow There'll Be More of Us.

@abigailleighmiranda - @Anthony_Ramos1 is currently dying in the American Revolution (well, Hammies finding out) I cry.

As soon as I tweeted that I felt a hand in my shoulder.

"Hey babe." I looked up to see Anthony.

"Oh, hey Anthony." I smiled looking up.

"Uh, I kinda need to talk to you, is that alright?" He asked nervously, wringing his hands.

"Yeah." I said clicking my phone off.

"we can talk in Pips room, I'm sure she wouldn't mind." He took my hand, "or find out." He added under his breath. He held my hand, and led me into her room.

"What's up?" I asked sitting on the couch.

"Uh, yesterday, when you were napping," he started.

"I know, I had a nightmare." I said, cutting him off.

"No, you were talking in your sleep, and at the end, right as I woke you up, you whimpered 'please dad' and, um, you said you dreamt about the Walters, but after you said dad, your body jolted, like you were kicked."

"Yeah, um," I started, but this time Anthony cut me off.

"Were you dreaming about Lin? Did you dream that he hit you? Because babe, Lin would never hit you. He's the most un-violent person I know, and sweetheart he adores you."

"Anthony," I started, and he cut me off again.

"I'm gonna tell you a story babe, the day that Lin found you in the grocery store, he came from there to the theater, he was freaking out.

Flashback

Anthony's POV

I was sitting on the couch, on my phone, when I felt Lin sit next to me.

"Hey man, what's up?" I asked.

"Nothing." He shrugged, "well, actually, um, I was at the store earlier, on my way here. I saw a girl there."

"Lin," I started, laughing a bit, "you've been married for years now."

"Ramos she was like, 16, I think she's being abused."

"Woah." That's all I could say, "um, how could you tell?" I asked, confused.

"She had this massive bruise on her cheek, she said she was in foster care, she also said she hated it." He admitted, nervously.

"Did you ask about the bruise?" I asked, pressing on.

"Yeah, she said she rammed into a pole, I didn't really buy it. She had several other bruises, a bunch on her arm, and one on her jaw, a cut on her forehead. This kid was seriously beat up. And she had a limp." He finished."

"Crap." I said, "it sounds like you're right."

"I, ugh, I hope she's alright, she seems so sweet, so precious." He looked lost in thought.

(1 day later)

I was onstage working out some of the dancing kinks with Andy, when Lin came in and sat in the audience, he looked deep in thought. Once I was done with Andy, I went over and sat by him.