chapter | 27

| mara's point of view

I am so dead right now.

I couldn't sleep despite the warmth and coziness of my unshared bed. When I close my eyes, my mom's dead stare comes into mind and I lose all my desire to a goodnight sleep. My phone doesn't work here so it's pretty useless. Someone just bury me alive!

"Why are you still awake?" Jimin came in. I left the door open because it's a habit of mine to keep it that way when I sleep. "You sure you don't want me on that bed? It'll get cold in the morning. It's warmer if you shared the bed with me."

"I'm positive I don't want you anywhere near this bed so bring your offer somewhere else." I told him with a poker face. "What do you want, Jimin?"

"Hey, I spent my own money buying you a lot of clothes today. You should be good to me." Jimin smirked, just why is this guy all smiles all day. He's making me confused.

"Uh, newsflash, I didn't ask you to buy me clothes." I crossed my arms.

"Then would you wear the same clothes? Or.." He flashed me a smirk again, "Did you want me to see you naked?"

"Don't give me nightmares, Jimin." I pulled up the blanket and covered my face with it to hide the smile on my face. "I'm going to close my eyes and force myself to sleep so you'd go away already. Goodnight."

He laughed. His footsteps were light as he walked towards the bed. The space beside me dipped and just when I thought he was going to  drug me and then force me into sex. Jimin whispered, "Thanks for coming with me here. You might think this is weird but it meant a lot to me. I swear, I'm trying to be nice and make it up to you. Goodnight."

I waited for him to be gone and for my heart to calm down. I could hear my own heart beat drumming in my ear. Why? I thought I liked Yoongi but why does my heart keep acting up when I'm around these boys. I fell asleep with that thought in my mind. How do I know which one is real? They all feel similar but I know one of them has to be the one I really like.

I woke up alone in the room, my virginity intact. The clock said it was already 9am in the morning but the sun wasn't as hot as it should be. I proceeded to find Jimin, to check if he's still asleep.

"Hm. I didn't take him to be an early bird." I went to the kitchen, only a few steps from the living room and got myself a nice cold bottle of water.

I recapped the bottle of water and tilted my head to read the note that was on the refrigerator's surface;

Meet me here at exactly 10am. Every minute you're late would mean you will grant my wishes.

I looked at the wall clock. 9:15am. Shit.

Tick tock! You should be running over here now. ;) - jimin

 ;) - jimin