0-7

A sigh left my lips as I move Lilly's arm off me placing the blanket around her while I go to the living room to meet my hyung soon. I put on my boxer shorts walking towards there, and just in time the door started to knock.

"That must be him" I groggily said coughing at my hoarse voice.

With a sniffle I unlocked the door, with a swing I see Yoongi hyung looking derange as ever. His eyes were blood shot red, along with dark under bags. His lips slightly pink and his skin seems paler than before.

"H-hyung? Wha-what happened to you." I said pulling him inside.

He looked down, using his hands to wipe the wet substance that's coming from his eyes. He then raises his head to look at me placing a fake smile but a guilty one too.

"Relationship problems..that's all" he coughed.

My eyes made contact with his hands and noticed how there somewhat red, probably due to a fight with his friends ..I wasn't sure but it's Yoongi he's beastly whenever he's drunk.

"Oh..well come on let's get you to sleep" I said walking ahead and with a small nod he trailed after me.

Next to my room was the guest room, I gestured him to head inside which he did, I told him that there's a bathroom inside so he didn't have to use the one across from us.

He thanked me for everything and close the door to give him some space. I puff a breath and went back in my room to see Lilly still sleeping.

I then went back to bed moving my body closer to her as I covered her with my arm.

~~

8:30am

The smell of bacon and eggs being cooked together caused me to lift my head. The soft flowery aroma next to me is gone and I immediately shot up from bed sprinting towards the kitchen.

In view was Lilly in my white T-shirt that was half showing her right shoulder, with nothing but her panties on. This surprised me a bit because I've actually never seen her cook, and it seems she's really good at it. I guess I over looked at her ability.

She finally saw me and smiled. "Good morning sunshine~ made you breakfast." She says coming closer to kiss my cheek.

"Morning.." I said with a yawn.

I was about to talk to her about Yoongi hyung till Momo came charging towards me as she hugged my legs. "Daddy!" She cried out and I lifted her up wrapping my arms around her.

"Good morning baby" I said pecking her cheeks.

"Lilly ..so Uhm.."

"Morning..everyone.." a lazy annoyed voice came out from the back of me and we all turned to see Yoongi putting his hands in his pocket leaning against the wall.

I guess seeing my family may have triggered him a bit.

"Oh hyung..your up." I smiled.

"Babe who's he?" Lilly ask turning off the stove.

"Uh this is Min Yoongi hyung..he's been like a real brother to me since highschool and college years" I said.

"Oh..well nice to meet you" Lilly says putting out her hand for a hand shake, I stared at hyung wondering why he won't shake her hand. Instead he just kept staring at it as if hesitant to touch it. Sweats were already trickling down his head to his neck and he immediately dashes out of the kitchen slamming the door shut.

Lilly looked at me with the same face of confusion. "What the hell is wrong with your hyung? He seems agitated" she made a smug look.

"He had a fight with his girlfriend last night and that is why he's here. So be nice to him.." I said placing Momo down as she ran back to her room to get her toys or whatever.

"Well I mean he seems weird" she shrugged.

"I said be nice ..you don't know much about him so don't judge." I said and poked her cheek.

"Whatever" she says flicking her hair.

"And Lilly"

"What now JungKook?" She sigh irritatedly

"Wear some shorts and put on a bra next time..Yoongi is a pervert seeing you like that probably got him excited maybe that's why he ran away stupid" I said.

"Well sorry my fucking body parts needs to breath a little and not suffocate all day." She rolled her eyes and continued to cook.

I shake my head sighing again. I then got a phone call from work which I instantly answered.

"Hello?"

"It's me Jimin ..we got another victim in our hands and it's not pretty" he says

"Kay, tell me the address of the place and I'll be there as soon as I can" I said looking at Lilly who stopped what she was doing, she glances at me with pleading eyes not wanting me to leave her alone with Yoongi in the apartment.

Once Jimin gave me the address I hung up and walked towards Lilly. I cupped her cheeks gently and kissed her lips.

"Lilly ..I'm going to be gone for awhile so I need you to watch Momo" I said

"Yeah ..but that guy"

"I know..I know but he's in his room and he probably won't even come out. I know Yoongi ...when something is troubling him he stays in his room all night. So Lilly please be brave for me and like I told you lock the doors okay..if anything happens call me right away." I said giving her one final kiss.

"Bye Lilly and bye Momo ...I'll be back soon" I said waving at my daughter as she waved back.
________________
••CUTT~~