Muslimahs Honor

Muslimahs Honor

1. A hijabi muslim sister has said,

" when i go to the market and see all these tight jeans, short skirts and indecent clothes, satan comes and whispers to me: " All girls are wearing those clothes except you. Live your life like the girls your age are doing."

I just ignore his whispers and remember this aayah:

"As for him who fear standing before his Lord and refrained from evil desires and lust. Verily Paradise will be his house"

I also remember a hadith of the Prophet pbuh:

"Clothed yet naked women who will never enter Paradise or smell its fragrance."

At that point i control my desires and teach my Nafs (desires/inner self) that heaven is way more precious than a cheap piece of cloth.

2.You knock, Allah open.

You attend, Allah welcomes.

You ask, Allah gives.

You sin, Allah tests.

You repent, Allah forgives.

You sin again, Allah forgives again.

You cry, Allah listens.

Everything you do is about you and Everything Allah does is about you.

[55:13 So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny]

3. When your heart is breaking and your pain makes you fall. Remember, just remember, Allah sees it all.

4. When a female is dressed in a manner that is unacceptable islamically, do not even, for a moment think that she is lower than you spiritually. If you do that you are lower than her. Believe me that is the teaching of our religion. She might have a link with her creator that you do not know about. She might have a heart that is tons better than yours. She might have one weakness that is outward and you have 50 weaknesses that are hidden.

5. By anonymous-

" As a women, Islam tells me, i am not here on display and my body is not for public consumption. Im not to allow anyone to reduce me to an object. I am a soul, a mind, a servant of God. I dont worship beauty standards, and dont submit to fashion sense. My submission is to something higher.

My worth is defined by the beauty of my soul, my heart, my moral character and so when you look at me that character is all you should see NOT my body.

With my viel i put my faith on display, rather than my beauty because my value as a human being is defined by my relationship with God, and so i cover the irrelevant, and when you look at me you view me only as what i am, a servant of the creator."

6. If the curves of your chest and legs are visible- It is NOT hijab

If your neck is visible- it is NOT hijab

If your long earings are hanging- it is NOT hijab

If your wearing bling and fashion jewelry- it is NOT hijab

If your hair are visible- it is NOT hijab

If your arms are visible- it is NOT hijab.

If your ankles are showing- it is NOT hijab.

If you are doing something, do it with perfection. Do it to please Allah alone. There is no need to ' fit in'.

Beginners doing this us understandable, but if you are stuck like this for more than 6 month's without making further efforts to achieve the perfection of hijab, then you seriously need to sit down and reflect on why you are wearing hijab.