FOURTEEN

This is the new Maddie. I just found the last one to be a bit to mature looking for this role. I'll be putting her picture where ever the old Maddie is in the other chapters. 26/07/2016

Maddison's POV

I woke up dizzy as I checked my surroundings.

Still in this dusty old basement.

Tears escaped my eyes again as I cuddled my knees.

"Boss, she's awake" a gruff voice called out from the door above the stairs.

A whimper escaped my lips as the door swung open. I squinted my eyes so I could adjust to the sudden light.

"Ah, miss Bennett" his voice seethed sarcastically "how are you feeling today?" He added with amusement etching his voice.

"I'm fine" my voice was dry and croaky.

"Hmm, well you've looked better" he replied with a chuckle.

"Your little baby daddy is very stubborn" his voice was hard as he spoke of Jason "and because of that, we need to relocate but unfortunately there isn't any room to take you so you're free to go" his voice held an amused tone as he opened the door and motioned for me to follow.

"Lily and I can go? Just like that?" I asked hesitantly as I followed our kidnapper out of the house and down the stairs.

"You can go just like that" I watched as his tall figure walked towards a line of black SUV's.

I looked around to see if I could see Lily anywhere and I noticed we were a good 50 meters away from the huge mansion.

"Where's Lily?" I asked loudly as I stopped in my tracks "where is my daughter?!"

He opened the car door and stepped in without a look back.

"Where is my daughter!" I practically screamed as I began my walk to the car.

His window wound down and the silver pistol pointed at me made me freeze.

"If you take one more step towards this car I'll shoot you in the head" his voice was calm as he watched me with bored eyes.

The rear window wound down and my daughters tear stained face came into view.

I automatically took a step forwards and a loud bang went off as a bullet flew pass me.

"Next time, it will go through your head"

"Where are you taking my daughter?" I could feel the tears building as a lump formed in my throat.

I watched as Lily desperately grabbed at the seat belts holding her into the car seat.

"Lily" I called out to get her attention.

Her bloodshot eyes connected with mine as a stray tear slipped down my cheek.

"You'll be okay" I began with a soft sob "mommy and... Mommy and daddy will find you"

With a loud chuckle the cars began to drive away and all I could focus on was my baby's screams.

+++