Chapter 128 - Sleepover @ Georgias

Sunday afternoon, I was sitting in my room on my phone, when I saw a notification pop up.

Georgia:
Hey guys, do you guys, like, wanna come over and spend the night? Because a certain member of squad has been absent from school and needs her girls.

Abi:
I take it I'm the 'certain member of squad'

Franchesca:
SHE LIVES!

Josie:
Abi, you've been gone for like, a week. We need to hang.

Franchesca:
And you need to meet my friend

Georgia:
Ches, invite her!

Josie:
YES! I NEED TO MEET THE FAMOUS COLETTE.

Abi:
I'll ask my dad, he's being crazy overprotective right now, but, I'll ask.

"Dad!" I yelled from my room.

"Coming!" I heard him yell back, I then heard him stumble through the apartment before swinging my door open, "What do you need?" He asked.

"Georgia asked me if I could come over for a sleepover."

"Will there be anyone of the male gender present?" He asked.

"No!" I rolled my eyes, "well, Georgia does have a father, but other than that no."

"Okay. You can go. A couple things though. You can't get annoyed with my check in texts, and you have to respond to all of my check in texts. If any guy shows up, call me, if there is any form of alcohol, call. Me. If one of your friends does drugs. Call. Me. Also, let me know if you're going to leave her house for any reason." He listed off his string of rules.

"Okay, I can do that. Can I text Georgia back?" I asked.

"Of course Wayne Cilento." He patted my head.

"Lemme guess, A Chorus Line." I laughed a little. The fact that Lin called me Wayne Cilento because I said I Can Do That, just makes me happy.

"Yep." He smiled.

Abi:
My dad says I'm good to go!

Georgia:
YAS! Can you be here in 20?

Abi;
I think so.

"Dad," I said looking up, "can you drive me? Because I know the Subways crowded, because it's 6:00, and I know I can't take it alone."

"Sure I'll take you, just pack a bag, meet me at the door." With that he stood up, and left my room.

I was somewhat dancing around my room, shoving stuff into a bag, I left my room, grabbed my toothbrush, toothpaste and other toiletries, then took my bag into the living room.

"Sweetheart, you're gonna need to be home by at least, like, 5:00 tomorrow." Lin said opening the door.

"I'm probably going to be home before then, but why?" I asked following him out of the apartment.

"Daveeds taking you to Wicked tomorrow." He said, throwing his arm around my shoulders.

"Oh yeah!" I recalled, my mind had been quite preoccupied these past couple of weeks.