BONUS CHAPTER THREE

Kyle Redmond P.O.V

Today is the day!

Today is the day I will propose to the most wonderful woman in my life. The woman who loves me more than her life, the woman I see myself settling down in life with, the woman who I want to bear my kids in future and the woman I want to grow old with.

It's been excatly 11 months and 10 days since Paisley and I have been in a relationship.

I was the first man ever in her life.

Her first boyfriend, her first kiss and her first and last love.

If I now think about living a life without her, it comes off as an absurd thought to me.

Since the moment she has stepped into my life, it's been worth living. Everyday I wake up with the need of seeing her, with the need of holding her in my arms.

Who would have ever thought that, The Big Bad Playboy Kyle Redmond was able to feel emotions like love!?

But all this changed. Paisley changed me. She made me into a man I could never imagine myself to be.

I was always the selfish and arrogant one. Grief and pain of others was something I never paid heed to. For me, my wants, needs, desires and aspirations always came first, even if the world was falling apart.

But I was changed. I changed becuase Pailsey made me realise that, the world does not revolve around me. I am just a part of this universe not it's owner.

It just took me to cross the right woman to realise such basic facts about life.

Paisley is somebody who always brightens your day, she is somebody you know you can go to in a problem and she would help you without judging, she is somebody who is ready to put her wants and needs at the back of the list and help others.

She is the girl every guy dreams to have. Her honesty, fierce loyalty, selflessness, affection, care and softness is what shapes her as a person. Her looks are just a bonus to all her other attributes. In other words she is simply perfect. And I am one hell of a lucky bastard to have her.

I picked up the solitaire ring I got for her and safely tucked it inside the pocket of my jeans, and made my way out of the house to Paisley's apartment.

...............................

Paisley Smith P.O.V

I finished dressing up in a cute floral print sundress, grey cardigan, beige sling bag, and white converse shoes.

Today was Saturday and Kyle decided to take me out for spending the day.

Usually me and Kyle prefer sitting at home and spending time with each other away from the outside world on weekeds, but today when he told me to get ready and go out with him, I agreed.

Speaking of Kyle, I can only be greatful for having him in my life.

I have grown up with my complexes and fears, but it was Kyle who helped me out of them. It was him, who made me believe that there was a beautiful life waiting infront of me I had to live.

He was the one who made me trust in myself, my destiny and love. He gave me the love, attention and care I never thought I could ever get, but he proved me wrong. Absolutely wrong!

He showered with immense, love, care, respect and attention that I teared up at times. Of course they were tears of joy.

Before I met Kyle, I never thought of settling down in my life. For me, it would just be being independent and fending for my family. My world only revolved around my family and friends. I would sure love to help people and supporting them, but trust level always fell a bit short.