Chapter 27 - New Yorkk Cityy.

Asia.

"Babe get up." I said as I shook Andre who was still asleep in the bed.

"What?" He grumbled sitting up looking at the time.

It was 6:30 a.m and I had exactly 1 hour until my flight left for New York.

"I'm going to New York the flight leaves in a hour." I said as I finished packing the little bit of clothes I had.

"Forreal?" He asked.

"Yes. I have to go make sure my friend is okay, I realized how selfish it was of me, so now I am going."

"Alright. You want me to drive you to the airport?" He asked yawning.

I still haven't told him about the conversation I had with Deandre Melanie's ex. I wouldn't feel safe walking alone knowing he was out there in the same state.

"I want you to come with me. You remember that ex I told you about? The one that Harmony is so afraid of?" I started, and he nodded his head.

"He's out. Last night before I came to the game I called Deandre Mel's ex and asked him has he seen her, and he said no. He also said my ex got out, and he was looking and asking about me." I said cringing on the inside.

"Are you serious?"

I nodded my head. "Yes, and I'm scared." I admitted.

"Okay i'll go with you. I'm not gonna let anybody hurt you. Just give me 10 minutes." He said laying back down covering his face up with the covers.

"No get up now, the plane is leaving in a hour, and we have to get Harmony up to." I complained hitting him with a pillow. We didn't have to worry about King because he was with Diamond for the night.

Last night was crazy. We didn't go to sleep until 4 a.m because we had a party at the house, and he invited all his teammates, and they're wife and kids. Everybody was gone by 1 and after all the cleaning up we did it was 2, and then we had to put Harmony to sleep which was hell because she had a sugar rush.

Then when we were finally in bed Andre wasn't tired and kept talking to me when I was trying to get some sleep, and one thing turned to another and we ended up having sex, which wore us out.

But I defenitely couldn't sleep knowing my friend wasn't picking up, and stayed up all night feeling guilty.

So when it was 5 a.m I got on my computer and purchases tickets for a 7:30 flight to New York.

Andre rolled over in the bed, and put his arms around trying to pull me in with him.

"Andre get up now." I pinched his ear, and he yelled in pain.

"Aight stop, I'm getting up now." He yelled as he got out of the bed and stretched giving me the evil eye.

"Good." I said as I hopped in the shower with him following behind me.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he took his clothes off getting in the shower behind me.

"We gotta hurry up so I'm saving time. I'm not gonna touch you I know you still sore." He smirked, and I pushed his chest giggling.

At the airport our plane had just landed and we were ready to aboard.

Once we got on the flight attendant showed us our seats, and we got comfy for the five hour flight to New York.

I reached into my bag, and passed Harmony her blanket as Andre was already asleep in his hands.

"Thanks mommy." She said as I covered her up, and she closed her eyes.