f i v e

Emilia

Emilia

Feeling sore is not the best thing ever. But it's the term I would use for this morning. I woke up feeling like I've been pushed from the top of the longest mountain ever. And it's the worst feeling ever; like ever. Even worst from being set on fire; I know right! Also, worse than being cut in half; joking.

I yawned, half in pain and half in exhaustion, as I stood up from the bed. I walked towards the three door bathroom and opened it. I stopped on my heel when I saw Vicki brushing her teeth. What the actual hell? And you know what's funnier? Elena was also standing in her room door looking just as shocked as I am.

"I-I'm s-sorry. I'm done." Vicki said and looked apologetically at us. Elena and I nodded before answering at the same time.

"Take your time." Elena said.

While I said, "Never saw the day Jeremy would get laid."

I chuckled at my own comment before entering my room and closing the bathroom door. I walked towards my closet and looked for an outfit today. I picked out a white crop top with small lemons printed on them and blue jean shorts, with yellow converse. I made sure to wear my white pineapple printed bikini under them; I'm all about the fruits today.

Today is the sexy suds car wash that Caroline kept reminding me of since last week. I brushed my hair and sprayed some perfume on. I slung my white backpack on my shoulder and walked out of my room. I was getting a ride from Caroline; talk about nightmares.

A car honk caused me to rush down the stairs and to the front door. I opened the door and saw Caroline all lovey dovey in the driver's seat. I closed the front door and walked to the passenger seat. "Hey Mia," Caroline said cheerily as I closed the passenger seat door. "Hey Care," I smile softly as she drove down the road.

"So, did you wear your bikini or should I give you my extra one?"

"Don't worry, Care. I wore my bikini."

"This is going to be so fun." Caroline squealed, parking the car outside the sexy suds car wash. "Yep." I say, bored out of my mind as I get out of the car. "Okay, remember we are not running a charity here." Caroline reminds, taking off her shirt. "No, we are not." I chuckle, taking off my shirt.

"Ooh, cute bikini."

"This is not the first time you've seen it." I remind, walking to the table where they mind the money. "I know that." Caroline shrugs, walking behind the table. I laugh as people give me money and I place it in the box. Caroline wants me to run the car wash with her and our job is stabilizing the money.