Imagine #13

(This one's a bit sad but also a request, trying new things, you know? Poe comforts you in the news that you're brother {Kylo} has killed your father {Han Solo} and helps you through your grief)
-----------------------------------------------
You and Poe were joking around at a table in the mess hall, eating and talking, laughing to no end.
"I mean it was SO hard to hear what he was trying to saw with this HUGE mask on his face, let alone what the voice modulator did to him!" Poe laughed while you tried to swallow the water you had before it spewed all over him from laughing.
The conversation continued on until your mother, Leia, walked in. Normally, she would have been quite cheerful and maybe laughed at you and Poe's talk about Kylo Ren. But....you noticed she wasn't. Tears were rolling down her face faster than you could count. Both you and Poe ran to her.
"Mom, what's wrong?!!" You asked. She looked at you with sad eyes....
"Your father...." Her voice broke. "Your father is dead, Y/N. He was killed....by your brother." That was it....that was all you needed to hear for you to lose yourself. Those were the words you never wanted to hear, ever. At that moment, you couldn't take it any longer, you couldn't think straight. Your knees became weak and gave out underneath you and Poe caught you in his arms. You started to cry...you cried and couldn't stop. You cried out of grief for your father, rage for your brother, and sadness for the now, deep void in your soul. Your mother and Poe knelt down beside you and comforted you as best as they could. You couldn't believe it...you couldn't understand it. Your father was gone.
Pretty soon, your mother was called away and it was just you and Poe. You let the last of your tears fall as Poe stroked your back, whispering comforting things to you.
"I'm so sorry Y/N, it's gonna be okay...We'll get through this...together," He hugged you tightly as you cried some more. "It'll be okay, Tiger....It's gonna be okay. I love you." You heard him say.