Chapter 42

Quinn POV

She stood there frozen, just staring at me. After standing there for 10 minutes she ran over and pulled me into a tight hug. I groaned making her stop and look at me.

Tyla: Oh my god, I'm sorry. I cant believe you're here. They-they told me you were gone.

She started crying into me and the doctor walked out closing the door behind him.

Me: I Know baby. I thought I was gone too.

Tyla: WHY THE HELL DID YOU GO IN THERE ALONE? Are you that stupid.

Me: I wasn't thinking. I just wanted to get it over with so I could come home.

She looked at me like I was stupid before she snapped out of it realizing something.

Tyla: Oh my, we have to tell everyone. Your momma, she thinks your gone. You should have seen her face when the doctor said you were gone.

She got up and walked out the room. Probably going to call everyone and let them know I am actually alive. I wonder what she told the kids. I know Kyla wouldn't understand anything she would be saying but Jay would figure it out, he's a smart kid.

Tyla POV

I couldn't believe it. He was alive. How the hell did the doctors get this confused? I quickly got on the phone and called Mama

*Phone Convo*

Mama: Hello

Me: Hi mama

Mama: I'm fine dear, thank you for checking up on me

Me: That's not what I called you about. He's alive

Mama: Excuse me?

Me: Quinn is alive

Mama: That is not something you play with Tyla

Me: No mama, you have to come down here. The hospital. I got a call this morning and the doctor told me to come quick and when I got here he took me to Quinn. He's up and breathing. You have to come quick

Mama: Oh god, here I come. Is he in the same room? Is he ok? No pain or anything right?

Me: Mama slow down. Just get here and they doctor will let us know.

Mama: I am on my way now

Me: Goodbye! See you in a few

Mama: Bye Sweetie

*End of Convo*

You could hear here running out the house to get to her car. The rest of the conversations went a little like that. By the time I was finished mama was making her way towards me. When she got here she pulled me into a hug.

Mama: Oh my, I'm so happy he's alive. Where is he?

I took her to his room and when I opened the door that beautiful smile retuned to his face.

Quinn: Ma!

She ran over to him and pulled him into a hug. You could see the tears coming out her eyes. The others arrived and when they saw Quinn they lit up. Tay brought up the kids but they were sleeping. I know when they wake up Jay would be so happy to see his daddy. He was so sad when he hadn't returned yesterday.

Taylor: Guys lets give them some time

They all left out the room leaving the kids, Quinn and I. Quinn was holding a sleeping Ky on his chest. I was holding Jay when he started to wake up.

Jay: Mommy where are we?

Me: We're at the hospital

He hadn't noticed Quinn yet. He was still trying to rub the sleep out of his eyes.

Jay: Why we at hopital?

Me: Hospital, and were here to see daddy.

Jay: DADDY! Where daddy?

I turned him around and he lit up. He jumped out of my arms and onto Quinn. Quinn was careful not to let him hit Kyla.

Jay: Daddy you wasn't at dinner yesterday. Mommy made las- I don't know what it called

We all laughed at him causing Kyla to wake up.

Quinn: I got hurt yesterday, that's why I couldn't come to dinner. I was here all night.

Kyla was now up looking around. She started making noises and grabbling at Quinn when the doctor walked in.

Doctor: Hello Quentin and family. I wanted to let you know that you can be released whenever someone signs these papers.

Quinn: Ty go sign them papers now, I'm ready to get out of here.

I signed the papers for Quinn to be released and helped him out the bed and getting ready. He was being the perv he was trying to touch me and what not. Once we left the room we met up with everyone in the waiting room. We all decided that we would go home and meet up over Quinn's tomorrow since it was getting later in the day. The whole way home Quinn complained about how much he missed my food and how he couldn't wait to get home so he can eat. I couldn't wait to get home so that we could all sit down together as a family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my Tigers! 🐯

How have you been?

Guess where I typed this?

ANTIWHORE....

I AM SOOO FRICKIN PISSED! Prodigy leaving Mindless Behavior got me feelin some type of way. My TL on Twiiter got me all up in my feelings with this #BecauseOfMB trending topic. I been tweeting too.

SOOOOO

I think I'll be able to post what the characters look like now that I got a new computer.

YAY!

See this is why I love getting new things.

1) They make me happy

2) They do things the old ones can't

3) They make me happy

I Love You My Tigers 🐯

Tyla In the Multimedia 😁

~Mickey🌸