(22)

This is written on my phone so please bear the spelling mistakes.
..........................

"Where the hell are they?" I say as I rummage my wardrobe for my grey sweatpants. I returned back from Zach's yesterday at about 11 PM, I slept and woke up today at 1 in the noon with a text from Noah saying he'll be here at 2. I immediately sprang up from bed and took a much needed shower and here I am, in my fluffy green towel, searching the closet like a crazy person waiting for my hair to dry out for a bit. For so far, my grey sweatpants is the only thing I can think of that is worn out, and I'll wear a black t shirt above it. I take out my black t shirt and matching converse but still searching for the sweatpants. I stand up and huff, tired of looking in the bottom drawers. I look around the messy bedroom as an idea crosses my mind. I squat down and lie on my stomach as I look under the bed; there lies my grey sweatpants with pride. I take it out and glare at it as I finally put on my undergarments and my closes. I put my hair in a low, loose bun after I put on my converse. I look at my appearance and sigh, I look kinda pale today. I shrug a bit and check the hour, seeing it was already a quarter to 2. I get downstairs and take an energy bar that had peanut butter that Derek sent mom yesterday because of my weight. Just as I was going to sit on a barstool the doorbell rings, I groan as I get up. I open the door and look as Noah stands there grinning. I quickly shut the door in his face again without a word being spoken as I run inside and get my phone and another energy bar for him. I look at the mirror and cringe at my disheveled hair. I run back at the door and open it to find a really confused but relieved Noah.

"Why did you close the door at my face?" he says, feigning hurt. I grin at him and throw the peanut butter bar at him. He grins widely and opens the wrapper. "You can close the door in my face every time, I don't care." He says as he takes a bite. I laugh slightly as I start walking to the car and eating mine as well.

"You look ravishing, Lexi." He says as I smile playfully at him.

"I know, right?" I say as I twirl a bit. He laughs and shakes his head playfully.

"You're one of a kind." He says as he opens my door. I smile and jump a bit to kiss him on the cheek before going in and he closes the door, smiling. He rushes to the other side and gets inside, still smiling. He starts the car and starts driving while I just fold my hands on my lap and stare out of the window. After a while I see some desert in front of us as we continue driving.

"Uh, where are we going?" I say. Noah smirks and shrugs innocently.

"Not your business." He says as he takes a right. I huff and slump back in my seat. After a while we come in front of a place called 'Call Of Duty.' I look at him weirdly as he gets out and opens my door after he parks. He takes my hand and pulls me inside. There was no one except the cashier and a hell lot of lockers. The man looks at us in a bored manner as he sighs. Noah looks at me with raised eyebrows before he turns to the man.

"I'd like 2 uniforms, please." He says as I look at him weirdly.

"Limited or unlimited?" the man asks.
"Limited; 50." Noah says as I look at him, confusion evident on my face. The man nods and cuts us both tickets as he guides us both inside. He whispers something to Noah as Noah nods and takes out 50 bucks from his pocket and gives it to the man. The man guides us to the restrooms with heavy black uniforms. I put mine on which consisted of a helmet and a chest protection vest and knee supporters as well as elbow supporters. Are we going motorcycling or something? I get out to see Noah waiting for me with a goofy smile on his face.

"You ready?" He asks as we approach another door. I nod weirdly as he pushes the door open. Revealing a huge arena, Call of Duty style. He hands me a gun and suddenly I knew what we were doing.