Grammys

I_daddy
Here you go boo hope you like it. ✨

"Baby you promise your gonna tell them about us." I said slipping on my heels. Tonight was the night pac had to go the the Grammys and I was coming along with him and I was dressed in a tight long sleeved dress that exposed my curves and showed a little cleavage.

Me and pac have been dating for almost 3 years now and nobody knows about our relationship he said he wanted us to be Lowkey he didn't want me in the public eye constantly targeted by the press and groupies but I didn't care I wanted people to know that was he is mine and will always be mine till death.

Pac smacked his teeth walking towards me.

"Stop bugging you know I don't want you in the press and shit.. Rumors being spreaded about you.. And us." He said

"So I don't care." I replied

Pac sighed grabbing my hand.

"Let's go the limos outside." He said

I snatched my hand back sitting on the bed.

"I'm not going." I said

Pac picked me up throwing me over his shoulder.

"I don't wanna go anymore just go by yourself." I said trying to get off of his shoulder.

He slapped my ass hard causing me to moan.

He chuckled walking out the door. He locked the house up walking to the limo

"Now If I put you down will you get in this damn limo and not run off."

I rolled my eyes getting in the limo.

We finally made it to the Grammys and I was excited and so was pac as we were walking an interviewer stopped us from walking.

"Tupac can you answer a couple of questions before you go in." She asked

He nodded his head

"So who is this? is she your girlfriend?."

"Nah this is a very close friend of mine." He said smirking.

I kept a straight face and I guess pac noticed because we rushed straight into the building and sat down in our assigned seats.

"Yo attitude gon get yo small ass fucked up." He whispered in my ear.

"So? I don't care stop talking to me."

Pac chuckled shaking his head.

"Just wait." He said.

I stormed in the house taking my heels off I threw one towards Pacs  head but he doged it I was heated at him because he had the nerve to flirt with other bitches in my face.

"Sit yo ass down you ain't hurting nobody." Pac laughed

I ran towards pac slapping him in the head over and over and over.

"You think it's cute to flirt with oth-." Before I could finish pac grabbed my arms pushing me against the wall.

"LET ME GO YOU BALD HEADED PICKL-." He cut me off by lifting up my dress revealing my black lace thong.

I gasped pushing pac off of me I tried running away until he grabbed my wrist

He tossed me over his shoulder walking upstairs.

"Pac put me down." I said struggling to get out of his grip.

We finally made it to our room and in a quick second I was tossed on the bed.

"Didn't I tell you yo attitude was gone get you fucked up." He said undressing I couldn't help but stare at his nice toned body his eyes everything about him always made me melt.

My dress was suddenly over my head on the floor pac unhook my bra sucking on my nipples I must've been day dreaming to long because he was fully naked now.

He opened up my legs moving my thong on the side

He shoved himself in me giving me slow deep strokes I bit my lip backing up against the head board it was to much pleasure and I couldn't take it. My tits bounced up and down as he went faster.

"Mhmmm pac go deeper fuck this pussy." I moaned pac lifted up my right leg nibbling on my neck.

He thrusted faster then ever before he flipped us over so I was now on top I bounced up and down and so did my tits pac grabbed my ass grinding me towards him fast

"Damn you so tight." He grabbed my right tit putting them in his mouth he licked my nipples nibbling on em.

"P-pac."

Pac flipped us over picking me up he sat me on top of the dresser opening my legs wide open hitting my spot.

I was on the verge of climaxing

"IM CUMMING." I yelled

Pac sped up his pace and as he did I could feel himself throbbing.

"Shit." He mumbled he busted inside of me pulling out.

"You forgive a nigga." He said

"Yes daddy." I said

Want a request just pm me. I'm down for whateva but hope you like this boo.