Chapter Twenty-Three

Gerald's POV

I walked into my house and made my way to the kitchen to get the first-aid kit to patch my wounds up.

As soon as I walked in I spotted an all too familiar blonde who annoyed the living fuck out of me.

"What happened to your face?" Grace said sternly, like she was my fucking mother.

I just ignored her and proceeded forward to get what I came for and not answer Grace's fucking questions.

Ever since I found out about my dad and Grace she's pretty much been here every fucking day, pretending to be my mother. Like that'll ever happen, no one could ever replace my kind, understanding and beautiful mother. She was the best mother in the world, she always understood me, was always patient and I always knew I could confide with her about anything.

When my mother died my father was always there for me when he could. He'd make sure my every need and want was filled and tried his best to be as understanding as she was. So naturally we grew much closer and the hole  from my mother's death was slowly getting filled thanks to my dad and Victoria, but now it seemed to be opening up again since my father only cared about Grace and her son, completely forgetting my existence, and I was losing Victoria to Nate.

"Gerald I'm talking to you!" Grace yelled at me as I grabbed the first-aid kit.

Like her yelling is going to make me fucking answer her.

I once again ignored her and walked towards the exit of the kitchen until I felt someone grasp my arm, stopping me.

"You will answer me when I speak to you." Grace said.

I pulled my arm out of her grasp and turned around to face her. "Look at you trying to be my mother." I mocked, feeling amused by the stern glare she was giving me.

"I am as good as your mother no matter what you think." She said and pointed her index finger at me.

"You fucking wish, Grace."

Her stern looked morphed into one of anger. "I will not tolerate your language"

I smirked down at her, getting more and more amused.

"I don't give a fuck what you think." I said, emphasising 'fuck'.

Anger flashed through her eyes. She reached up and slapped me across the face.

My face barely moved an inch although it did sting a little due to the injuries Nate gave me.

I felt anger fill up my whole body again. Who the fuck did she think she was to even touch me? My own mother had never even hit me once in my life and this woman thinks she can do so?! I've fucking had enough of her.

"You bitch! You wanna be my fucking mother? Then here's a tip to get me to like you," I stepped closer to her. "Stop interfering in my fucking life."

And with that I turned on my heel and left, until I seen my dad in the doorway; looking pissed as fuck.

Fuck no! I have to deal with him too?!