Chapter 2 [Rewritten]

Brad Pitt will be playing Albelino Chavalier.

Isabella Denise

That was all I had needed to hear to go with him straight to Al's office, I couldn't believe it, he was serious about the whole 'kill them' thing, I knew he was serious, the man has never joked in his life, he has always been straight forward with everyone he knew, even too his closest people, including me.

"Who got killed? Where and how?!" I asked sternly while fast walking towards the Devils dungeon.

"It was Jon. He was shot in the head 3 times near the pizza place that is close around this mansion."

Jon.

He was one of my close friends I had here. They killed him. He died because of me. I killed him.

My anger had been dialed to infinite when I bombarded into the Devils dungeon, Yup! That's what it is going to be called from now on.

"What is this! How dare you come into my office with out my permission! How dare you disres-" Al yelled as soon as we entered more of broke in his office. Just by looking at him I felt angrier than before if that was even possible.

"It's Jon. He was shot 3 times near the pizza place. He's dead!" I said gripping the polished table of his.

"What!" He bellowed, I swear to god he is a good actor if I hadn't eavesdropped on them then it was most likely that I would have fallen for his shock and lies.

"Yes. Our most likely suspect is the Italian Mafia." The guy said, whose name I actually don't remember.

"Those fucking cocksuckers!" He fumed and then asked to be taken to the body of his and we all rushed out, me following closely from behind.

Italian Mafia? It was him and his dirty men's work! What kind of Mafia King was he if he lied continuously to his family. He truly was sick, he could never be trusted. I knew people were going to start to die because of me but who knew it would be this soon. While on the way I imagined myself ripping his heart out, slicing his throat and giving him the most painful death anyone could ever have and it would sure as hell be slow, so he could feel the pain burn through him. I will torture him until he begs me to end his fucking life, until he wishes that his mama hadn't ever opened her fucking legs.

I was going to have my revenge.

We stepped outside the huge mansion, it was extraordinary, extremely beautiful. But that didn't matter to me when I saw the lifeless cold body of Jon lay in front of us. I kept my face emotionless, I refused to show any emotion, all the feelings were bottled up inside of me, I would keep them like that, so when I slaughter these motherfuckers, it'll be one of the most painful deaths anyone in human history would ever have.

Albelino stared at the body with no emotion at all, not even a slight guilt could be seen in his blue eyes. "Sad. Get rid of his body now, I don't want blood stains on my property." The guards nodded with a stern face and bowed in respect when he was about to leave. He doesn't deserve respect.

"What are you going to do now?" I asked turning my eyes away from Jon's corpse and looking directly into Al's eyes shielding all the emotions swirling inside of me from being seen. What Al could see by looking into my eyes was a cold blooded emotionless assassin what he made for 15 years yet now that a coward wants to kill.

"Nothing, we do nothing until the dinner and about the dinner, there's a few things I want to discuss with you so meet me in my office, in exact 15 minutes, not more." He said sternly and disappeared from my sight.

I cracked my knuckles and went to my bedroom and sat on the bed gripping the sheets, as it would hold me back from going to his office and killing him right then and there.