Richard

(Third person pov)

"Oi! Wake up! Oi!" Said a boy with brown hair and blue eyes. "Five more minutes..." You said blindly trying to see where the blanket was. "Now damn it!" He then kicked you which startled you. You tried to get up but tripped over your own leg. "Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shi-" The brown haired boy looked away blushing. "Ow..." You mumbled woith your face still on the ground. "Uhhhh you ok?" The boy said. "Yea...who are you?" He helped you up and his eyes started to slowly move down. "Um...I'm Richard." His cheeks turned light pink. "What the hell are you staring at!?" You said crossing your arms. "Oh uh..." He looked away and scratched his head awkwardly. "Perv. (〜 ̄△ ̄)〜" You looked around. "Where are we?" Richard looked at you with a confused look. "We're at the exit gate." You looked at the huge wooden gate in front of you. Crap. I'm back here again. Wait where's Brandon. "Wait where's my brother! Is he okay?!" You started pacing around. "Big sister!" You looked up and saw Brandon running up to you with a big smile  (っ'▽')っ. You two hugged. "We can finally leave this place sis!" You smiled at his excitement. Richard looked sad...his face was basically saying he felt...sorry... "Alright..." Richard  opened the gates. "Let's go!" Brandon grabbed your hand and you two ran out the gates. Your hand felt so warm from his. You felt at peace. Then all of a sudden your entire body felt cold. No...I remember... You turned around with a frightened look. No... There were five guards chasing you two with swords. Then your eyes widened. "Brother!" You shoved Brandon to the side into the bushes. Run. Then an arrow came flying down. You fell to your knees and faced the bushes. Blood kept running down your eye. "B-Big sis?" You smiled a bit. "Run. Run for me. Run for us. It's ok big sis is strong... Run and don't come back..." You gave him a big smile and got back up slowly. "See I'm ok..." He nodded then began to run. You looked at the guards who had back up and there was now around twenty of them. You then mumbled to your self. "I love you so much...little brother..." The guards charged at you and they grabbed you. Then they chained you up. "The little one gone!" One of the guards yelled. "I guess he successfully escaped then." A man with wine in one hand said. "Aww poor little child...I bet you thought I was just going to let you leave. No no. You see what I said was the winners can 'try' to escape." You were so weak you could barely blink. Especially with that stupid arrow in your eye. "Throw her in the dungeons. Tonight at midnight she shall be executed!" The man yelled as the guards started to drag you back inside. You were now in the dungeon. One guard stayed with you. You wanted to get up so badly and kill him. He walked towards you instead. He stood there next to you and lifted up his right arm. "Ahhhhh! Noo! Ahhh!" You screamed with terror. He started to pull out the arrow. Then you noticed a knife in his other hand. "I don't wait. I do what must be done." He lifted up the knife and started to make a small "X" on your neck. Then he swiftly sliced the knife across. 

(Your pov)

  Hello young lady. You opened your eyes. You were in a strange white room. Then a shadowy figure emerged. "Who are you!? And where the hell am I!?" You tried to move but you something was holding you down. I see your in a bit of a tight spot. I didn't want to respond and admit it. I take that as a yes. How about I help you. "There's a catch isn't there? Yea I'm not that dumb." All I want to do is see my brother safe. And I could make that happen. "What the! You can read my mind?" Why of course...now would you like my help or not? "...Fine..." Alright then sign the contract. "Where- wait what's the catch? You still didn't tell me..." ...Your soul of course... "...whatever it takes..." Now to sign my contract you shall call my name and tell me what you need. I was still a bit confused but I might as well go with it. "...(Maids/ name)! I call you to my side at once and assist me!" As you wish... 

Hey guys it's me author-chan sorry I didn't update quicker ;3; 

I was really busy and when I did have free time I took it as an opportunity to get extra sleep 😅 anyways hope you liked dis. 

That's all for now till next time my lovely peaches~ 

Bye mah baby peaches (ू•ᴗ•ू❁)нeнe~