Chapter Seventeen (17)

Owens p.o.v

In the morning it wasn't that cold, but chilly.

Im lucky I brought sweatpants and such cause if not... I would have gotten a cold probably already; the nights are cold!

Buy Im not saying that it is cold in Tylers arms, because thats were I was all night. But he started to 'poke' me—unlike me I have full control of my body.

And you know... it felt odd, so I rolled out of his warm grasp and huddled myself in a little ball. To be awake  in Tylers  arms, again.

Nobody is awake, only me, myself, and I.

But hey, I couldnt be complaining. It did seem peaceful out here, and it was such a beautiful place.

I lifted my head and and sniffed the air; it smelled like smoke, and when I looked at the spot out fire used to be at it was smoking a little.... I dont think thats safe. But as long as it doesnt go near any tents—It wont be an issue.

I walked up to the deck I was thrown off yesterday and sat down on the edge of it. Pulling my hood up around my head, and pulling my hands up into the sweater, warming myself up.

Pointing the tips of my toes, I tried to touch the water, but failed.

Damn my shortness.

I tried again; scooting over to the edge of the dock and pointed my feet again, my toes finally meeting the ice cold—more like bone chilling, frost bite giving water. Well lets just use and easy term and say it was 'effing cold!

But I chose to sit here longer. Not like I had anything else to do, so I pulled my feet into my sweats and wrapped my arms around my legs in a tight embrace, watching the sun as it came up more in the sky.

Turning my head when I felt a presence near me, and indeed somebody was there.

Ben.

He smiled at me, and I smiled back; he had a dark blue hoodie, the hood pulled over his blonde locks, and was wearing a pair of blue sweats as well; sitting next to me.

'Hi' he signed to me.

I tilted my head to the side as far as it could go, I felt my mouth open—and he chuckled. 

'You can sign?' I asked surprised.

He put up his hand and waved it back 'so-so' he replied. Then continued. 'Tyler is treating you right, right?'

I smiled, and nodded. Why does every question have to do with Tyler and I.

'And dont get...' he paused, thinking, then started signing again 'Mad, because I know everybody asks this... But Tyler gets it kind of tough...' He paused again and scratched his chin, 'And I know you have too... But, we want to make sure he hasnt lost his touch you know? Making sure he remembers how to treat people.' He stopped again, searching for the right thing to say. 'I guess we just care about him a lot, and I wont hesitate to put him back in his place if he harms you' he gave a small smile.

I pause and smiled an actual smile. 'Thank you' I signed before giving him a side arm hug. And ended up staying the for an extra five minutes; he was warm, so what. 

I must have fallen asleep because I woke up again; in Tylers arms.

Sneaking a kiss I peaked his lips, only to get kissed back by a now awake Tyler. I pouted and looked up at him. He held up ten fingers.

Its ten in the morning?!

I pulled the covers over my head. Only to get them pulled down.

'Leave me alone' I signed to him. Only to receive a weird look from him—oh yes, he doesnt know how to sign, thats Ben.

I remember him telling me, that if Tyler hurts me... He wont hesitate to put him back in his place, even though I know for a fact Tyler would never do that to me... Hes just looking out for me right? Like the twins, Jackie and Tamarah ?

I shrugged and sat up, rubbing my eyes; retrieving all the eye boogers, and crawling to the exit of the tent, but before leaving I looked back at Tyler and he was changing back into a different pair of swimming trunks, and putting on a t-shirt.

I crawled back to him, and licked his face like a dog before running out of the tent and to were everybody was sitting—like yesterday—but now eating eggs and bacon.

Once familiar arms snake around my waist, I put my hands up in defence covering my face and waiting for the attack to be done.

Finally, when wetness travels from my jaw to my ear; I take my arms down and look at Tyler who is smiling looking at everybody else, rubbing his arms, then winking at me.

Glaring I take a seat next to Ben.

Then soon get pulled up and then placed down on Tyler, who hugs be to him, smearing me to him; like a piece of chedder cheese.

Shifting so I was sitting on one leg, and resting in his chest so it became comfortable. Letting his arms go around my waist and stop at my waist line, resting them there.
______________________________________________________________

Well Enjoyyyy ! ^.*