XXI

Don't forget to comment and vote! Love you!

I woke up in a dark cellar.

Where the schist am I?

Chains were wound around my wrists. I looked around nervously, the setting around me was extremely alone and eerie also there wasn't much to see. I was in a basement which was a bit odd because who the heck has a prison cell just casually built into their basement.

I lit a small flame in my hands so I could see better. On one wall was some rusty plumbing that was rhythmically dripping, in a corner was a bunch of stacked boxes, and along the same wall the pipes lay was a few stairs leading up to the main part of the house. There was more cells next to mine, I could't see inside them but I had a feeling they were empty.

I'm a goddess. I can get out of here easily. Duhhh!

I started to summon my powers to try and break the cellar bars. As soon as the powers hit the bars the chains around my wrist tightened and sent excruciating pain up my arm and through my body. I ignored the pain and continued to attempt to escape.

I was still struggling when the door to the main part of the house opened and a yellow light flooded into the room. A black silhouette stood in the door and I stopped throwing my powers around to watch the figure close the door behind him. I couldn't see who it was but I could hear his consistent footsteps coming closer to me.

The man lit a lantern and I could finally see his face.

I gasped, "Percy?" I exclaimed.

His eyes widened and quickly shushed me. "(Y/n), I'm so glad you're okay!" He whispered.

"What the underpants happened to you?! And why the underpants did you give me that damned necklace?!" I whispered angrily.

He cowered, "(Y/n)... I-I was possessed. You've got to believe me. I'm going to help you get out."

"How do I know I can trust you?" I asked.

He looked at me eyes shining with tears, "you mean you don't trust me anymore?" ((Sounds familiar anyone?))

"I don't know. But I know I need to get out. If you get me out I'll think about it."

"Deal."

"Wait." I said with suspicion. "Aren't you the reason I'm here in the first place? And why the frickle frack are you wearing that weird black cloak like the people who kidnapped me wore?!"

"Let me explain! T-they told me they'd hurt you if I didn't join them." Percy stuttered.

"I think I can handle myself, Percy." I said a bit angry. "But never mind that I have to get out of here and find my friends."

He sighed but agreed.

I hope he didn't think that after driving me insane and possessing me he would be forgiven so easily... Even if he was possessed why should I forgive him so easily if he didn't forgive Nico so easily. What goes around comes back around. Or I could be the bigger person... I mean I do love him. And I really want to forgive him but I'm not so sure I can...

"How am I going to get out?" I asked.

"The cell is enchanted to absorb any powers and transfer that energy into a torture shock. It also reacts to sad emotions it will use those sad things against you. In order to escape you have to stop struggling and think of happy thoughts."

"How long will that take?"

"A few days."

We didn't speak for a bit and we're both settled into an awkward silence.

He passed a small drawstring bag to me. "It's filled with ambrosia and it has an enchantment on it to regenerate every so hours."

"Thank you," was all I said but I did give him a small smile.

"(Y/n)," he said and started to walk towards the door. "I love you and I never meant to hurt you. I just wanted you to know that."

"I love you too," I said but he had already left.

So all I have to do is think of a happy memory... Seems easy enough...

"Ahhh!" I heard Zeus yell from the main room of Olympus.

I fell over laughing and so did Hermes and Apollo we didn't even care we were being so loud.

"Hermes! Apollo!" He hollered.

They both walked into the council room still laughing. I had teleported to the other entrance to the room and walked in innocently.

"Did they do something, Zeus?" I asked then I looked at Zeus and tried not to laugh. "Oh my gods! What did they do to your hair and clothes?!"

Zeus's hair was now a neon pink and so were his clothes and also his clothes were bedazzled by yours truly.

"Hey! (Y/n) helped us!" Hermes exclaimed.

"Yeah! Stop acting so innocent, (Y/n)!" Apollo said.

At that moment Artemis walked in and when she saw the situation she rolled her eyes. "What in Hades is happening? Boys." She scoffed.

Hades suddenly appeared, "my name was called." He said in a voice that obviously said he was bored. Then he looked at Zeus who was still buzzing with fury and he burst out laughing and I couldn't help but laugh too.

"This is not funny!" Zeus whined.

"This is priceless! Everyone has to see this!" Hades exclaimed.

And suddenly all the Olympians were in the council room. Everyone was laughing but I was the smart one who had taken a photo.

I laughed remembering that moment and I grinned as I felt the chains loosen a bit.