Chapter Forty Six

Abby's P.O.V

I walk down the stairs sometime after Liam ran out of my room. I'm not sure how much longer I'll be staying at Scott's house but I'd like to leave sometime soon. When I got to college I never imagined I would miss this much of my classes. I probably would have been better off taking online classes.

As soon as I reach the bottom of the stairs I hear talking coming from the dining room. I walk in and Scott's family, my family, Becca, Liam, and Oakland all standing around the table. Except as soon as I walk into the room they all stop talking. Everyone is staring and I can't help but wonder if anyone other than Scott and Liam know about my little escape last night. But considering my parents silence I'm guessing that they don't.

What does catch my eye is a new face sitting in a wheel chair at the end of the table. He looks familiar, he resembles Scott quite a bit actually. I stare at him for a moment and he stares back with a very familiar smirk on his face. I break the eye contact first so that I can address the awkward silence.

"What's g-going on?" I ask, my voice still husky because of its dryness.

"Honey!" My mom chirps a little too happily and I raise my eyebrows at her demeanor. "Are you hungry?"

I roll my eyes at her and ignore her. I look back towards the new face in the room.

"Who are y-you?" I ask him crossing my arms over my chest. Whoever this guy is he looks pretty beat up but even so he still has a smug look on his face.

"I can be anyone you want me to be sweetheart," he says leaning his head in his hand and smirking up at me.

"Daniel," Scott says glaring at the person. My eyes widen as soon as he says his name and I remember Liam telling me earlier that he was only back because he had been told they had found Daniel. Guess he wasn't lying. "Abby this is Daniel. Daniel this is Abby."

Daniel looks up at Scott before looking back at me but this time without the smirk on his face. He holds his hand out towards me and I raise my eyebrows at him.

"I know I look pretty rough but you won't even shake my hand?" Daniel asks placing his hand over his heart as if he's hurt. "I'm hurt."

"W-what were you g-guys talking about b-before I came in?" I ask looking away from Daniel. But no one answers me, instead they just stare at me while I stare back.

"We should just tell her," Scott's mom says looking at me with a sad expression on her face.

"T-tell me what?"

"Abigail," my Dad says and I narrow my eyes at him because it isn't often that he uses my full name unless there's bad news. "Your Mother and I have been talking a lot recently and well...we don't think you should be seeing Scott right now."

I look over at Scott and he has a defeated look on his face.

"C-can I ask why?" I look over at Anna and notice that she won't make eye contact with me. She's sitting next to Falon staring down at the floor.

"You're just so stressed out right now honey," my Mom says. "I don't think he's helping you the way you need right now and..."

"T-that's not the reason," I narrow my eyes at my Mother and I see her eyes flicker over towards Anna and Falon.

"It's b-because of Anna and F-Falon?"

My mom looks shocked for a moment before she covers it up. But I saw it. I'm right, I can't have a relationship because of Anna.

"They're getting married Abigail," my father says trying to reason with me. "You and Scott will basically be brother and sister. It's just very untraditional."

I look over at Scott and he frowns at me. Every time I look at him now I can't help but think about that picture of him and that girl playing tongue hockey.

"It m-might not b-be a problem," I say to my father as I continue to stare at Scott. Scott's face drops as he hears me say that. I feel guilty as soon as I see how saw and tired he looks right now. But I don't know what to feel right now, maybe I should just go along with what my parents want. Maybe Scott and I just weren't meant to be.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Scott's P.O.V

Okay I've got Daniel back now I just need to get Abby back.

I never kissed that girl. I was drunk one night at a club and she came onto me. She kissed me and although it took drunk me a good ten seconds to push her away I still pushed her away. But I guess that ten seconds was enough time for someone to take a picture.

It's quite obvious that Oakland is trying to set me up so that he an have Abby. I don't think she'll ever go to him though, I mean the guy is seriously creepy.

Aside from that, to add onto all the stress, when everyone woke up this morning we all had a giant argument before Abby got downstairs. Now I don't only have to fight for Abby but now I have to somehow convince her parents to let us happen. I don't believe that they only want us apart from each other because of Anna and Falon. I think there's some other reason that they won't tell us.

"You alright?" I look up and see Falon walking into my room. I probably should be mad at him for dating Anna and giving Abby's parents a reason to separate us but I don't blame him.

"No," I say shaking my head. Daniel is in his room resting right now and Abby is probably back in the guest room ignoring me.

"If it helps," Falon says scratching the back of his neck. "Walmart is having a really good sale on tampons right now."

I roll my eyes at my brothers attempt to lighten the mood.

"This seems serious," he says flopping next to me and throwing his arm around my shoulder. "How much do you really even like this girl."

"I..." I think about it for a minute. How much do I really like Abby? "I...think I'm falling in love with her."

Falon furrows his eyebrows at me and he nods sliding his hand off of my shoulder. We both sit in silence for a minute before he speaks again.

"Well there are at least two other guys in this house that look like they want her," he says and I look at him confused. I know that Oakland is trying to sabatage my relationship with Abby but who's this other guy Falon is talking about? "So I suggest that you stop being a little bitch, and go fight for your girl man."

.-.-.-.-.-.-.

I'M IN ORLANDOOOO. I've been on vacation so I haven't updated but here it is.

JEFF DAVIS ANNOUNCED THAT SEASON SIX IS THE LAST SEASON OF TEEN WOLF...I'm going to cry for like three years.

What do you guys thinks should happen next? What will happen next? Who's the other guy Falon was talking about? Real reason Abby's parents don't want Scott and Abby together? Anna and Falon actually together because they really want to be?

Tune in next time for TGWSATBWM... A mouthful to say. Cover that is off to the side is by @chi1730. Hope you enjoyed!!! Love you all!!!

Vote

Comment

Follow

Fan