Chapter 44-Camila

Camila had texted me saying that she wanted to pick me up at 2:30pm so here I am laying around in my room at 8am cause I can't see because I'm to excited.

The next couple of hours pass by super slow, it was now 2pm and I was freaking out because both of my parents were home and Camila was going to come to my door to get me, what if My parents answer the door and she introduces herself as my girlfriend? If she does then I'm fucked cause they'll want to have her over for dinner and then the other girls would get jealous, okay I'm overthinking this I need to calm down.

I laid back in my bed and waited for Camila's text, which came a few minutes later.

[2:25pm] Camila: Hey Baby I'm here! :*

[2:26pm] Y/N: :*

I rushed down the stairs when I heard a car door shut, I patiently waited for a knock on th- Knock Knock Knock.

I opened the door to reveal a cute look Camila, when she saw that I opened the door she smiled and walked up to me engulfing me in a tight hug in which I returned.

"Hey babe" I whispered in her ear causing her to shiver

"Hi baby" she whispered back "Wanna head out?" I nodded

She took a hold of my hand and lead me to the car, opening the door for me then going over to the drivers side, getting in and starting the car and with that we were off to her surprise date.

It took a thirty minute drive but we were finally there, the Zoo.

When I saw where we were I think I freaked out a little well a lot because I haven't been here since I was a kid and I always loved the zoo.

We got out of the car and Camila walked over to me and took a hold of my hand, I smiled at the gesture, as we walked to buy our tickets I swung our hands back and forth causing Camila to giggle.

Camila paid for our passes to get inside, once inside we went all over the zoo checking out the different animals as cool little exhibits they had, I even got to hold a snake I tried to get Camila to do it too but she insisted that I do it instead, I think she was just scared to hold it but oh well.

We spent a couple hours at the Zoo before we were hungry, we left the zoo in search of the closest restaurant

The closest place happened to be McDonalds so we just went there, I mean Camila said we could go somewhere better but I was just hungry so I'd eat anything.

"Are you sure you want to come here?" She asked again for the hundredth time

"Yes babe i'm sure, we could eat out of a shoe box and I'd be happy" I leaned over the center console and gave her a kiss on the lips causing her to smile. "Lets go inside" she nodded and we got out of the car, hands intertwined.

Once inside we ordered our food and sat down to wait for it, Camila took my hand from across the table causing me to smile.

"I'm really having fun today" I nodded to agree

"Me too" She pulled my hand up to her lips and gave it a quick kiss

Our food came and we started to eat and that was pretty much it, after that we went back to the car and sat in there for a while joking around, Camila decided that it was a good idea to start telling knock knock jokes.

"Knock knock!" She said

"Who's there?" I responded

"Dwayne"

"Dwayne who?"

"Dwayne the bathtub, I'm drowning"

"Oh my god you're stupid" I said while laughing

"Hey but you laughed!" She responded trying to hold in her laughter

"Yeah cause you're dumb" She stuck out her bottom lip and looked at me, oh god that cute little pout I can't resist "Okay it's wasn't dumb, it was cute" She smiled

"Yay! she said leaning over the center console to give me a kiss on the cheek "I love you"

"I love you too"

-

After a while we eventually pulled out of the McDonalds parking lot and she dove us to a park, I've never been to this park before but it look pretty cool.

"Our last stop" She said with a smile

She got out of the car and came around the side to open the door for me letting me out of the car, we walked hand in hand towards the cute little park.

Kids may have been running around screaming but this was nice, Camila and I were sitting on a little green bench just talking about life.

"So..." She said then looked over at me

"So..." I copied her with a chuckle

"Can I kiss you?" She shyly asked

"Well I'd let you if we weren't at a park surrounded by kids" I giggled causing her to giggle as well

"Well lets bail" She said standing up and taking my hand, leading me back to the car opening the door for me then getting in on her side.

She started the car and started to drive.

"So... your place?" She asked and I nodded

"Yeah" She nodded and headed to my house

Once we arrived at my place I saw that my parents weren't home so I mentally high five'd myself.

We got out of the car and went up to my door, I unlocked it and we went inside.

Once inside I lead Camila up to my room to hangout or something...

Once in my room we both laid down on my bed, I cuddled up in Camila side, she wrapped her arms around my torso and gave the top on my head.

That evening we pretty much stayed like that just talking about life, and the future but during that talk we never talk about whats going to happen to us during the future maybe cause we both know that this won't work out forever and I'll eventually have to pick between them but yeah...

We also like made out for life twenty minutes so that was good.

The date came to and end when she had to leave, I walked her to the door and we said our goodbyes and with that she got in her car and took off, right after she left my parents arrived home.

"Hey Y/N? Can we talk to you?" They asked from down in the living room

"Yeah hold on" I walked out from my room and made my way to the living room

"We just wanted to know who that was, the car that left the driveway when we pulled in" My dad asked

"Oh that was my girlfriend" I said with a nod

"So you've been with them a lot eh?" My mom asked

"Yeah we have another date tomorrow" They smiled

"Well we are glad that you found someone that can make you happy

"They do" Slipped out of my mouth

"They?" They questioned with a confused look on their face

"I mean't she" The looked like they didn't believe me for a second but they nodded anyways

Shit I almost gave it away, I don't know what I'd do if they found out I had more then one girlfriend, they'd freak!

A/N:

I tried, sorry for mistakes

Holy it took me forever to write this I legit spent like two days trying to write this, yeah...

I'll post Lauren's date tomorrow

Happy Anniversary Fifth Harmony :3 alajflajlfa 4 years