100 - Hundred.. Day 1

Manik

I hate lawn mowers. They are the ones that disturb me every morning. I don't understand why grass grows so fats, ithne fast toh mere sar pe baal bhi nai aathe. Huh.

It was 9 o' clock by the time, the sound of the lawn mower disturbed my sleep. I opened my eyes to see, something which is a feast, a treat to my eyes. She was sleeping, with a smile, snuggled up in the comforter, her one hand on me, and mine, ayeehayeee bolne mein sharam aathi hain, on her waist, touching her baby soft skin.

I don't what got into me last night, after she spoke. I couldn't hold myself any longer and drove back home at the fastest speed I could. And after coming back home, I just walked her down to the bedroom and literally ate up her lips. They are the criminals, they cannot speak such sweet words, so if they do, they deserve the punishment to be bitten by mine. I never got so wild with her unlike I got yesterday. I checked on her neck, and could still find a small red spot, that's how I uhmmm.....mein ab bol nai saktha...

Those few strands of her hair that were disturbing her sleep, I set them behind her ear. I put my blazer close to her, and got rid of her hold. It wasn't one of those days, she could easily find out that I moved and opened her eyes.

"Kaha jaa rahe ho" she asked in her sleepy voice. Oh god! Her cuteness is going to be the death of me.

"Kahi nai proncess, I just got up toh fresh hone jaa raha tha" I replied sitting next to her. She slowly realized that she was still in last night's clothes. Little embarrassment. Not too much though. Well, the top was doing very minimal job, I could see her waist, her shoulders, I took the comforter and covered her up.

"Utho aaraam se, I will be back in a while" I said and went home.

I had stubble all over my chin, so got into shaving it out first, which reminded me of what happened last night. I was trying to kiss her ear, when my cheek touched hers, and I heard her hiss.

When I asked what happened she complained that my stubble irks her. She was scolding me for not having it shaved clean. I had to promise her that I will do it this morning, to continue kissing her, only then she agreed.

After freshening up, I went back to her, to find her all ready. This kind of surprised me.

"I thought you wanted to sleep more" I said.

"No, I wasn't comfortable in that dress" she said. Wait a minute, she isn't looking at me.

"Nandini" I said.

"Hmm" she replied, setting up her study table.

"Are you fine?" I asked.

"Yes" she replied, still working.

"Look at me" I said, and then she looked once and then got back to her work. Hmm, did I cross the line already? Manik, that's why I say, control rakho haathon pe. I had planned so many things for our trip and what if shes gonna continue to be like this? I dared and walked to her, held her by her arms and made her face me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Nothing" she replied.

"Are you thinking about last night? I am sorry, if I made you uncomfortable" I said.

"Sorry mat bolo, it felt so good. I am not this shy type girl, but I guess sometimes those girly instincts wake up. I am fine, don't worry" she replied.