Reserved For You (Kylo Ren x Reader)

"I was wondering... If you would want to have dinner with me some time?"

You eyed him carefully. You and Hux were acquainted with one another, you weren't particularly close, but you didn't have a problem with him.

Besides, it's not like there were any places to eat on the base other than the dining hall. What was the harm?

You smiled as you nodded your head, "That sounds lovely."

"I'll give you the details soon then," he smiled, seeming proud of himself.

You suppressed a laugh, nodding your head again, "That sounds lovely," you reached up to kiss his cheek, "I'll see you later."

He gave you a sheepish grin before scurrying off, afraid of blurting out something embarrassing and ruining the moment.

"That sounds lovely," you heard a voice mimicking your own from beside you.

You frowned as you turned, knowing already who it was.

You noticed his helmet was off before you rolled your eyes at him, "You know, for the commander of the First Order, you can be really childish."

"Come on, Y/N," Kylo said, "You're not actually going to have dinner with him are you?"

"Oh, please, it's hardly a big deal! It just means I'll sit next to him in the dining hall one evening," you shrugged, "What's it to you anyway?" You immediately regretted that, already knowing his answer.

You also knew how much it hurt him for you two to not be together.

Kylo sighed, gently ushering you to an empty passage leading off from the hallway you were in, "First you agree to have dinner with him, and then you kiss him. You actually kissed him, Y/N!" He hissed.

"It was hardly a kiss! I barely even touched his cheek."

"You're right," he inched forward and his expression softened, "I know you kiss better than that."

"Kylo, stop it."

He scoffed, "Stop what? Hux is an idiot, Y/N! I'm just looking out for you. Besides, you deserve someone far better than him. Someone like–"

"Like you," you stopped him, "I know, Kylo. But we talked about this and we're not doing anything until my training with you is over," you brushed your thumb against his cheek gently.

"Yeah, two months and counting," he mumbled.

"Hmm two more months. I think we can manage that."

He sighed, "Fine, fine. Just promise me a kiss on the cheek is as much as Hux is getting out of you at dinner."

You grinned, placing a soft kiss on Kylo's lips, "Anything more is reserved for you, I promise."
---------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading! Feel free to vote, comment and follow if you enjoyed it and want more!

Visit fandomsloveimagines.tumblr.com for even more Star Wars goodness!