Everything~Evan

It has been two weeks since me and Evan had decided to call it quits. We thought it was for the best. He was always away working and we missed each other to much. We thought if we weren't going out the pain would be less. We were wrong.

I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep, I couldn't even think straight. My every thought turned to him. We haven't spoke since that day so I guess he's not dealing with the same problems as me. Every time my phone buzzes in the back of my mind I'll think it's him. I know we shouldn't have broken up. It was the worse thing we could have done but it's too late now. 

He must have moved on and why shouldn't he. It was my idea in the first place. I thought missing him was ruining me. I was right in a way but now missing him is all I do. I'm at the stage where I can't cry anymore. I just feel numb. I guess that's what happens when you cry everyday for two weeks straight.

I haven't left my apartment in that time either. I mean why would I. Everything reminds me of him. A couple of days ago I was going to go to the shops. It only took my a few hours to talk myself into going. I made it to the main doors downstairs when I smelt Evans scent. It wasn't him it was one of my neighbours wearing Evans favourite cologne but that made me cry. I returned to my room and ordered shopping online. I know it's pathetic but it's hard going from speaking to someone everyday to not even a hello.

This morning when I woke up I was in a better mood than usual. When I say 'better mood' I mean that I couldn't feel anything. The pain wasn't as strong. It was still there but I had buried it deep down. I made a deal with myself that if I made it through my day without crying over him then I was over him. I knew that wasn't true but I needed something to hold on to.

I had decided that since I was trying to get my life back on track I might as well go out. I knew I couldn't have done anything big so I had settled on going to my favourite coffee shop. I didn't like coffee but there hot chocolates were to die for.

I got in a shower and tried not to think about the way Evan loved the smell of my hair when I used the shampoo. Don't get me started on when I looked down at his body wash. I should really throw out his things but I just can't bring myself to it. When I was looking for clothes in my drawer my hand brushed against a few of his shirts. I couldn't help myself I had to pick one up. I decided on wearing his shirt. It was a stupid idea but most of my clothes were at his bit so it was my best option.

It was a black and red flannel shirt. I paired it with leggings and got changed. The shirt was oversized on so I rolled the sleeves up. It smelt like him. I tried not to think about it too much as I grabbed my bag and headed for the door.

I got my drink and began walking home. The trip to the coffee shop wasn't that eventful, I got my drink and left. I turned out of the coffee shop looking down at my phone when I banged into someone.

"Sorry." I muttered not looking up. The person went quite.

"Y-Y/N" they eventually spat out and I knew who it was. My eyes darted up to his face. The sight nearly made me drop my drink. His eyes were bloodshot and his dark circles were more prominent than ever. His face was pale and his hair had lost its usual shine. His lips were cracked and dry compared to there normal glossy look. The sight of him made me realise that what I thought about him being fine wasn't true. He looked as if his last few weeks had been the same as mines.

"It's really you. I knew it was you but I thought my mind was playing tricks on me again." He said quickly and I could feel my eyes beginning to gloss. "I missed you so much Y/N. I can't do it anymore. I can't go on without you." He says and I could tell he was about to cry.

"I-I missed you too." Was all I could say. I wanted to tell him to go away. That it was 'for the better' but I knew that he wouldn't of believed me.

"These have by far been the worst two weeks of my life." He says and his voice done that little break you do when you're about to cry and my heart broke in two.

"I know Ev." I whispered and began to cry. He wrapped his arms around my waist and cried into the crook of my neck. I placed my phone in my pocket and held my drink out to the side so it wouldn't burn him.

"I thought you moved on. I thought you never wanted to see me again." He said in-between sobs. His whole body was shaking from crying.

"I thought the same about you." I cried back. I realised how stupid we must've looked but I didn't care.

"You can't leave. Promise you won't leave me again." He said after we stood crying for what felt like forever. In that moment I knew that we where meant to be. I didn't care if I missed him when he was away I'd always know that he'd be missing me too.

"I promise." I said trying to calm down my breathing. He placed his hand on my face and rested his forehead on mines. I watched as he closed his eyes and breathed out.

"You are my everything Y/N." He whispered and that's all I needed to know. I placed my lips on his and he kisses me back. A tear rolled down my check but this one was different than the others, this one was a happy tear. I felt Evans lips curve into a smile and I knew that he was feeling the same way.

At the end of the day I always knew that it was him and only him. He was my everything.

•••••••••

I've just realised that like 90% of this book is sad but oh well what can you do?😂 Do you guys have any request that I should do next? Also I love this song so much so i thought that I should share it with you ☺️ I've supposed to be writing a discursive essay for English but Evan peters comes first 😂

~Abbie💕