Epilogue

EPILOGUE

FUNNY how hate turned into love, and how I got myself in a situation wherein I dated two Guatamyels in my entire life.

I used to hate Dest for always making fun of me, but here I am, so into him.

I've never seen this day coming, that I'd be sitting on a couch, cuddling with Dest.

And what surprised me more was the happiness and contentment of my heart while watching him sleep next to me. Kakaiba pala talaga sa pakiramdam kapag alam mong nahanap mo na 'yong taong para sa 'yo. 'Yong hindi mo na kailangang mag-alala na baka mawala siya at iwan ka niya. Na baka masaktan ka lang ulit. Na baka ilang milyong luha ulit ang masayang mo. Hindi mo na pala talaga maiisip 'yong mga bagay na 'yan kapag nahanap mo na 'yong tamang tao para sa 'yo.

Even though I ended up falling in love with Dest, Helix will still hold a special place in my heart forever. Hindi na mawawala si Helix sa buhay ko, sa buhay namin. Panghabangbuhay na siyang nakatatak sa puso at isip namin.

I'll never forget everything I had with Helix. It was full of heartaches, but it has showered me with too much lessons in life.

He was the best part of my teenage years. And that's the sweetest thing I've ever experienced. So, how could I even forget that?

I'm immensely grateful to Helix for introducing me to the version of Dest that I've fallen in love with.

Helix was the bridge that has led me to Dest, and honestly, it was such a great journey.

I'm glad I crossed that bridge.

The End.