Tenya Iida | Prank

Your boyfriend Tenya Iida has been very naughty. Leaving you to do all the house chores and hasn't taken you out on a date in three months! Three!

So you did, what you thought would be an appropriate revenge. Pranking!! It's harmless of course, well for you. Taking out your iPhone/Samsung, you started texting Iida

You: Hey babe?

Iida: What's wrong (F/N)

You: Do you love me?

Iida: Of course I do (F/N)

You: Are you sure? I'm starting to doubt you

Iida: (F/N) did I do something wrong?

You: It's just that

Iida: It's just what? (F/N) please tell me what's wrong

You: I don't think I worthy of you

Iida: Not worthy of me?! What are you talking about?! You're more than worthy!

You: How do I know that?

Iida: I shower you with all my love!

You: Do you really?! For what I know, you make

it look like you don't love me at all!

Iida: (F/N), what do you mean? I'm confused here

You: Someone broke into our house

Iida: What?

You: Someone broke inside our house.

Tenya help me I'm scared

Iida: I'll be there soon! Hide!

You: Okay

Iida: I'm almost home

That was your cue for step two. Grabbing your pre-bought scary clown mask, you put it on your head. Walking towards the kitchen, you grabbed a kitchen knife and a black cloth and draped it on yourself.

You looked through the shopping bag you got earlier and took out fake blood. Dripping it towards your bedroom, you made it look like you were bleeding from whatever injury you had. Shutting off all the lights in the house, you hid inside your closet and waited for him to come inside.

"(F/N) I'm home where are you?" Iida said in a panicky voice.

"I'm over here" you called out so he'd know where to go. You can hear the creaking wood as he came closer to your room.

'Great! He'll have the scare of his life!' you thought yourself as he slowly and cautiously walked through the doors.

Just as he passed by, he called you again.

"(F/N)? Where are you?" he whispered.

You jumped out from the closet and held the kitchen knife high up in the air.

"Oh my god it's a murderer clown!! Someone help!!" Iida screamed like a little girl while slapping his two hands on his cheeks. You couldn't hold in your laughter any longer.

"I should've taken a picture of your face! It's priceless!" you laughed as you removed the clown mask.

"(F/N)?! It was you?! I thought you were murdered or something. Don't get me worried like that!" scolded Iida

"I was murdered?! You looked like it was the end of the line for you!" you laughed while swinging the kitchen knife around.

Iida quickly grabbed the knife out your hands.

"Don't swing that around! You'll get hurt. And what's the meaning behind this?" demanded Iida.

"Well someone left all the house chores for me to do. Not to mention that you haven't taken me out on a date in three month!" you complained as you stuck out your bottom lip.

"I thought this was the best idea for a revenge. And believe me, it was good!" you smiled cheekily. You danced around Iida who stood there with the blood draining from his face, making him look ghostly pale.

This gotta teach him a lesson on how not to make you sad, lonely and mad. You hope he learned his lesson.*Grins evilly*

Tenya Iida chapter! I've worked on this forever! I didn't know what to do with him but nevertheless, I thought this chapter was funny. I was watching prank videos earlier and this sparked an idea. Requests and open and peace out!