twenty eight

"And what made you photograph in this style?" the professor asks, my hands setting out my pictures.

"He inspires me," I tell the professor, her eyes scanning over mine. Harry is the main focal point in the pictures and I told him to have his prosthetic on show. So the boy decided to wear only his boxer briefs and I had a hard time staying focused.

"What's his reason for the prosthetic?" she wonders, my eyes looking up at her.

"He was a Sergeant in the Marines. His platoon got hit and he lost his leg," I explain look back at the pictures. He's a model, undoubtedly, and he loved my explanation for why I wanted to take pictures of him. There are headshots, pictures I took of him from behind (his muscles undeniably sexy), and then the pictures I took of his full body, wanting to enhance the prosthetic.

"Well he is certainly a good muse, I'd say," her fingers trailing over the edges of the pictures.

"He's everything to me," I explain, her smile showing and she nods. She moves onto the next student and I start to pack up my pictures, going up to the studio and waiting for Harry.

I look around at some of the paintings and the door opens, my body turning to see Harry walking in.

"Allie," he says, my feet walking towards him.

"Hi Harry," I grin, his hands grabbing mine.

"Allie, I have to talk to you," he rushes, my hands squeezed tightly in his.

"What's going on?" I ask, his head leaning down and he sets his forehead on mine.

"I got a letter. The military," he gets out, my hands grabbing his cheeks.

"It's okay. Do you have to go?" I wonder, curious if they have a meeting of some sort.

"They need a past Sergeant. They want someone to help train, help do things with the forces," he explains, my head nodding.

"That's you. You go, baby," I tell him, knowing that the military is a strong part of who he is today.

"I-It's five months away from you though," he says, my hands holding his cheeks. It's a long time but I want him to help. If he's so worried, that means he's torn.

"I know. I know, baby, but I want you to go," I tell him, his head leaning down. I let his cheeks go and he runs his hand through his hair.

"I had to spend three months away from you once. I don't know how well I can handle five," he says, looking into my eyes.

"But this time I'm awake. I'm very much alive and I can call you and talk to you on the phone," I tell him, his head nodding.

"Let's go home and talk about this," I say, his hand grabbing mine. He kisses my forehead and we walk towards the door, his hand opening the car door. We drive home and we sit at the kitchen table, going over the paperwork he received.

"You're training, essentially?" I ask, his head only nodding. He's very quiet, and I know he's scared to part from me, but I think he's scared to go back. The last time he was in this situation, he was in combat and lost a lot.

"What's bothering you the most?" I ask, his hand running over his face.

"Honestly," he starts, his head resting on his hand. I lean towards him and he closes his eyes, taking a deep breath. "I don't want to go back because I have a life I want now. When I had thought I wanted the last, I lost it. Realized it wasn't the one I needed, and now, I-I can't go back."

I set my hand over his and he sighs, holding my hand back. "Harry, you're not ever going back into combat. You will come home. It's up to you to decide whether or not you want to help. Just think of it as if you're going back to be a supervisor."

He tugs my hand and pulls me onto his lap, his head resting on my chest. I hug him close and kiss the top of his head, his eyes closed tightly.

"I want you to go because I'm so proud of you. Think of all the men and women you can inspire," I say, his head lifting. I grab his cheeks and kiss his pouted lips lightly.

"You could give them hope," I start, pecking him between thoughts. "Give them strength. Realization that there is a life after deployment. But most importantly," I start, kissing him longer.

"Find love when everything was thought to be lost," I say, his hands lifting me up. He carries me to our room and I'm laid on the bed, his lips pressing against mine. Our kiss is deep and I feel him removing my clothes, my hand grabbing at his shirt and pulling it off him.

"You're everything to me," Harry moans, pushing my hands up before he trails his down my chest. He takes my bra off and grabs my breasts, kissing the skin. My eyes close and he nips at my nipples, my hips jutting up. He know how to make me feel amazing; my heart racing every time.

"Harry," I breathe out, his hand ripping my leggings and panties off. He lifts my legs and nips at the skin on my hips, his hands feeling me. But he kisses my folds and takes me, my back arching and eyes closing.

"You're mine, baby," he moans against my folds, his tongue so good against me. When he makes me come, he stands and I watch him undress. He takes the prosthetic off and he leans over me, his hands grabbing my wrists. My lips are met with his, his body on mine. His skin is burning to the touch and he lets one of my wrists go to guide himself to my entrance.

"Wait," I whisper, his eyes looking into mine.

"D-Do you want to use a condom?" I wonder, his lips puffing out.

"Baby, just let me feel you," he says, my lips releasing a sigh. My arms stay up and I feel him push into me fully, quickly. A gasp leaves my lips and he groans, my arms wrapping around his neck and my legs wrapping around his waist.

"Fuck you feel so good," he moans, my head leaning into his neck.

He grabs the back of my thighs and pushes up, getting his thrusts deeper. "Holy shit," I manage to get out, his hips colliding with mine.

"Fuck you look so beautiful," he says, looking down at me. His kneeling position gives him a view of all of me and I grab my chest, his eyes watching as I squeeze my breasts.

"Oh my," I lose my words, moving my hand to my clit. I rub and the pleasure grows and Harry's thrusts go faster.

"Look at me," he begs, my eyes looking up at him.

"Say it, Allie," he demands, my lips curving because I know just what he wants.

"Harry," I moan, his thrusts getting sloppier. A grunt leaves his lips and he pulls out, grabbing the back of my neck and lifting me up. I grab his length and quickly pump, his come moving into my mouth. He groans and I let him go, swallowing.

I move back against the pillows and he falls onto me, his head resting on my chest. I tangle my fingers in his hair, our chests moving rapidly.

"I love you baby," I whisper, holding him close and kissing his damp hair.

"Trust me, Allie, I love you more."

~*~*~*~*~

Hey Loves!!

Please VOTE COMMENT and SHARE!!

Much Love!! <3 xoxo