Roommates (18)

Very long wait, I know. Had soooo many exams, I was only supposed to update next week, but I re-read so many comments and realised that I miss writing and all my lovely loyal fans.

Also, please check out “Someone Teach Me How To Love”by  onlyrainbowsafterain

And this chapter is dedicated to MeNoReE for being a very supportive fan! Thank youuu x

Sorry if the chapter does not exceed to your expectations

Right I have no idea when my next update is since I constantly have no inspiration to write this book anymore

Someone give me a wand and inspire me?

Chapter Seventeen

I froze at his words, I was unable to move. Sure I already knew that he loved me, but hearing him say those words to me personally was unexpected.

I felt his breath getting warmer and closer to me, I didn’t move, I couldn’t.

He softly pecked me, I didn’t react at first, and I was still in state of shock.

He pulled back, confusion and hurt written in his eyes.

“I’m sorry…” I murmured feeling guilty all of a sudden.

“No, it’s okay, I shouldn’t have done that. I thought you felt the same way but I guess not…” he trailed off and slowly paced around the room scratching the back of his head. He smiled sheepishly at me.

“Vincent, I-“I started before he cut me off.

“Maybe we should head back to where Zack is I-“he continued

“Vinc-“

“This wasn’t a good idea, I messed things up” interrupted Vincent once again

“Vincent! Listen to me!” I yelled; he jumped at my sudden outburst.

I stood up and walked towards him, I placed the palm of my hand on his cheeks before continuing, “Listen to me Vincent, I love you, I don’t know if it’s as a friend or more but I know that I love you. I just need time…” Vincent was about to interrupt but I shook my head and pressed my finger against his rosy, soft pink lips, “And I don’t want to go, not just yet. I need time away from that bitch Gina and besides, it will be a waste of money. So how about we just have fun and forget what just happened, yes?” I asked Vincent raising my brow.

He smiled gently, but the smile didn’t reach his eyes. I sighed.

“What time is it?” I asked, trying to keep his mind off the incident that occurred several seconds ago.

Vincent took out his phone, “Half seven” he yawned.

I felt uncomfortable with the tense atmosphere between us, it was awkward, and I didn’t like it. I wasn’t used to it.

“Vincent” I moaned

“What is it?” asked Vincent concerned.

“Don’t do this to me!”

“Do what?” he yelled

“You know what!” I argued back, hating the fact that we were like this from a stupid kiss.

“Kiss you? Well last time I tried to kiss you, you seemed as eager as I was! It’s not my fault I love you! I can’t control my feelings Rose!”