Chapter Three

Zane's P.O.V.
My heart was pounding when I held Travis in my arms what was wrong with me. I didn't even mean to hold him. What was I doing. My phone went off and I looked at it and Aphs face was on the screen. Perfect.
Me- Hey!
Aphmau- Hey can you came to Olive Garden with me for lunch I need to talk you.
Me- Sure. What time.
Aphmau- Meet me there at noon.
Me- Okay. Bye Aph.
Aphmau- Bye.
I hung up and looked at Travis lying on the bed tears in his eyes. "You will me fine Travis," I said. "Thanks," he said. "I'm going to take a nap clear my head," he said. "Sure Aph needs to talk to me so I'm going out for a while," I said walking up to my room. I put on my shoes and put my phone in my pocket. I grabbed my keys and got in my car and started it. I leaned back in my seat with my hands on the steering wheel. What was that feeling I just had. Why did Aph need to talk all of a sudden. I sat back up and started driving to Olive Garden when my phone went off. I dug it out of my pocket and looked to see Garroths face on the screen. Why did I answer the call.
Me- What
Garroth- Are you trying to get between Travis and Dante?
Me- No he just called me and so I went and picked him up okay.
Garroth- You could of said n-
I hung up on him. As much as I love hearing Garroth try to be mad when Laurance is with him. It's impossible. (From my other book ha) I pulled into a parking space and got out of my car to see Aph in front of Olive Garden already. "Hey Aph," I said walking up to her. "Hey Zane," she said. I heard my phone go off again. Why is Dante calling me? He never calls me. I answered.
Me- Jeez what.
Dante- Where's Travis.
Me- Sleeping leave him alone he just wants to clear his head.
Dante- Like hell he is.
Me- Dante leave him alone.
Dante- His my boyfriend.
Me- Yes but both of you need to calm down he almost punched a hole in my wall his so upset everytime I bring up your name.
Dante- Is he okay.
Me- Yes now I have to go bye Dante.
I hung up and Aph looked so confused. "Sorry," I said. "Let's go in okay," she said. "Yeah sure," I said. We walked in and didn't talk the whole time we waited once we sat at the table I finally saw her eyes aren't like that normally. She doesn't have the spark in her eyes. "Aph what's wrong," I asked. "I don't know it just seems," she said. She got a text she looked at it and slammed her phone on the table. "Can I ," I said. "Go ahead read them," she said. I picked up her phone and read some text from some unknown numbers. Who the hell sent this how could they hate her she's a sweet person? I put her phone down. "Aph just don't listen to them come on why don't you show Aaron the text," I said. "Because I don't want him to worry," she said. "But he will worry more if you don't talk to him," I said. Her phone went off and Aaron's face lite up the screen. She ignored the call and texted him she was busy. "Aph," I started as I saw tears run down her face. "Zane I don't what I did or who they are," she said. "Block them and if they don't stop contact the police and tell Aaron but you will be okay I know it okay Aph," I said. "Thanks Zane," she said.
We keep talking and when we finished and left I heard her call Aaron as she was walking away. Aaron came and picked her up and texted me. Aaron: thanks for helping Aph. I didn't think he knew who I was. Okay whatever when I got home me front door was already open. I walked in to see Garroth Laurance and Dante there. "Look it's a party I don't want," I said putting down my keys and shutting the door. "Yeah whatever where is he," Dante said sounding very angry. "I just got home from hanging out with Aph trying to help her through something so you need to be more you know," I said. "Travis. Zane don't act stupid." Dante said. "Well I'm not telling you I don't care if I have to fight my older brother you and Laurance all at the same time," I said. "Brave Zane but you would lose," Laurance said with a smirk on his face. "One warning you get blood or a hole in my wall you die," I said. Laurance walked over to a wall and held up a fist. "STOP!" I heard Travis yell as he walked downstairs. "Travis you got dam it," I said. (I can't spell mother of Irene!) "Travis," I heard Dante say walking towards him. He kicked him in the balls. (Ouch!!!) "After everything you did I can't forgive you right now Dante were through I don't want to see you stupid face right now," he said as he stormed back upstairs. I heard the door slam behind him. "What did you do," Dante said walking up to me. "I did nothing I would never tell him to do that," I said. He went to go punch me but I caught his fist. "Dante I don't know what happened but I have never seen Travis as upset as he was...............so you can't say I did anything oh and get out of my house all of you," I said. Laurance and Garroth dragged Dante out before he could start a fight with me. I walked to the room Travis was in and I knocked on the door. "Travis?" I said. "He gone," he asked. "Yes all of them," I said. "Come in then," he said. I walked in closing the door behind me. "You alright," I said. "Yeah what about you. Hint he carries a knife and cut you," he said. "I noticed it's weird Garroth and Laurance didn't seem thrilled by what Dante was doing," I said. "They know," he said. "Okay that's it I have to know what happened," I said sitting next to him on the bed. "It wasn't even a big deal. It's just he carries that knife everywhere so we were in the park at night and we got in a fight with some gang. One of the gang members took his knife which his father gave to him and said they were going to hurt me for some reason. Then this new side of Dante came out. He almost killed them so we got in trouble it was stupid," he said. "Not really," I said. He hugged me and started crying. "I was scared I wanted to hurt them but didn't want to show them that side of me," he said. I held him trying to calm him down. "Your safe now Travis it's okay. They are just gang scum and you did the right thing braking up with Dante. He isn't as nice and warmed hearted as you are," I said. He just stayed there in my arms crying. For some reason I felt like I could do this a thousand times. What was this feeling I keep feeling?

Author note: The feeling is love Zane okay. Well seems Zane got cut and how did he deal with all that blood loss. But if I found someone in my house they would be out in five seconds. Comment share and vote. Please read my other books. Please keep reading.