Chapter 16 - String Me Along

Hey ya'll. Hope you liked the last chapter. Chapter title is from the song by Late Nite Reading... again. This song and Can't Let Go (title of chapter 15) are both form their EP titled Dedicated to Deadlines. also go listen to their music it's on youtube. AND YOU CAN BUY THEIR NEW EP WALLS ON ITUNES! I  HAVEN'T YET BUT YOU SHOULD! I WILL EVENTUALLY BUT JSUT NOT RIGHT NOW! OKAY HERE'S CHAPTER 16. I ca't believe I'm already on chapter 16.

GRAB YOUR TISSUES, It's about to get sad! oh wait... wrong chapter. THAT'S NEXT CHAPTER! ITS 4AM SO I'M SUFFERING FROM SLEEP DEP BUT SSHHHHH!!! WHAT IS SLEEP!!???

Chapter 16 - String Me Along

It was Monday morning and Kellin and I were on our way to the Airport to meet the guys in Houston, Texas.

This should be fun... Ugh.

I wasn't a very big fan of airplanes but I'd do it for the boys.

We'd called My cousin Josh who lived in SD to drop us off so we didn't have to leave any vehicles at the airport. I was in the passenger seat and Kellin was in the back seat sound asleep. It's 5:30 in the morning and we were about halfway to the airport.

Josh had tried keeping me awake for a bit but had given up when I dosed off 15 minutes into the drive. So he decided music was a good idea.

He'd kept it low enough for Kellin and I to sleep. The songs kept going into my dreams and at one point I was in the middle of the sea dancing and singing along to Bulls In The Bronx.

I'd eventually fallen fully asleep and the songs stopped invading my nirvana.

Yes... my nirvana was sleep. It's the only time I was completely at peace.

----

After a painfully long plane ride we were finally in Houston. The boys had come with our van and I noticed 3 other people looking around as if they couldn't find who they were looking for.

"Kendra!!" I heard my brothers voice shout.

He ran past me and Kendra ran to him. They met each other half way and held each other in a strong embrace.

"Asshole!" I shouted at mike who had blown past me.

"Shit! Sorry, Andy!" Mike said.

I felt 2 arms wrap around me from behind and a voice whispered in my ear,

"I missed you."

I turned and buried my face in the crook of Jaime's neck and mumbled

"I missed you too."

WE stood there hugging each other for a couple minutes until the guys started rough housing and picking on Kellin.

"Leave the kid alone!" I said pulling my head from Jaime's shoulder.

"Hey! At least I have a girlfriend!"

"I do!" Jaime piped up.

"So do I!" Mike said.

"It's just those two losers!" I said pointing at Tony and Vic.

"Um... Stephanie? Are we forgetting about her?" Tony said, "Vic's the only one without a girlfriend."

"Maybe I enjoy the freedom!!" Vic said childishly

"Suuuure!" we all said at the same time.

I looked over at my band and smiled like an idiot. Next thing I knew, I was embraced in a group hug.

"I missed you guys!" I said

"We missed you too! It's never the same without you!" Taylor's deep voice responded.