19)My Homophobic Gay Lover (boyxboy)

“Jess! Jess wake up!” I pushed Jess of his bed.

“Nick? What are you doing? What time is it?”

“The hospital call Zain is awake!”

“What? Then why are we just sitting here?! We need to go right now!” Jess jumped up gathering his clothes in his hands and ran to the bathroom.

I got to my bed room and throw on my black skinny jeans, that Zain said I look amazing in and a yellow and black checkered shirt with my high tops Nikes. I ran my hands threw my hair to give it that messy look then look in the mirror, damn I look sexy!

I skipped down the stairs my life was perfectly fine! I got my brother back, our family is connected again, I got my best friend, and my current love interest woke up from his coma! Yeah my life isn’t perfect but it’s getting there. I still don’t know what to do with Jake loving me but we will work through it. I also had to explain the whole thing going on between Zain and me to my parents but they promised not to tell Jess about any of it.

“Boys, let’s go!” mom called from the front door. I skipped over to her.

“Good morning!” I gave her a hug then went out to the car. Jess and my dad soon followed then my mom.

“Zain?” I went next to his bed taking his hand in mine but then remembered Jess was here and let go. “How are you feeling?” Zain looked at me confused.

“Nick? What are you doing here?”  Then realization showed in his eyes. “Nick?”

“Yes Zain, it’s me. Look Jess is here to,” I motioned to Jess standing in the corner. According to Jess Zain is one of our mutual friends.

“Jess?” Zain looked from Jess to me with fear in his eyes. He reminded me of a lost puppy.

“Jess has amnesia. He doesn’t remember anything besides the basics,”

“What about me?” I shook my head.

“He only remembered me after I told him about myself,” I explained to Zain then took a step back so Jess could come talk to him.

“Jess? Do you remember me?”

“N-no…”

“I been your friend since 9th grade, remember that one time when we um…” he looks at me for help. Why? Because there only good times they had was when they ganged up on me. I felt tears in my eyes from all those times they both caused me pain.

“That time when you guys dared each other to eat a whole pizza with the worst toppings on them with a whole can of hot sauces,” I remember that from when they first started hanging out with each other before they started beating me up.

“Oh gosh that must have been forever ago!” Zain laughed at the old memory.

“I- I think I remember,” Jess laughed then hugged Zain. I walked out of the room to let them talk for a while.

It’s been two hours I have been sitting, walking, and eating waiting for Jess to come out. The door finally opened and Jess walked out with a huge smile, “Nick!” he hugged me, “Zain wants to talk to you,” he pushed me inside then walked down the hall.

“Hey,”

“Hey, so how you doing?”

“I have been better,”

“I hope so,”

“We need to break up…” he whispered.

“What?”

“I-I can’t keep sneaking around. And I don’t want to be the one to ruin your friendship with Jess,”

“You won’t be! I’ll tell Jess he supported gays,”

“You won’t be able to do that. You’ll feel too guilty about making him live a life fill of lies,” that’s true.

“We can make this work,”

“No we can’t,”

“Why?” tears stung my eyes. Gosh I am so emotional!

“Because I am not gay.” His face was blank. I searched his eyes for a lie or something but they were as blank as his expression.

“Then what was I to you?”

“Nothing but a bet,”

“What… what do you mean?”

“Jess bet me to pretend that I was gay and to make you fall in love with me,”

Tears flowed down my face worse then a waterfall. This can’t be happening! I know they were mean but there not heartless. How could Zain do this to me?

“Can you get out of my room?” Zain asked with such casualness that it sounds more like we were just brothers and I was invading his room. I just looked at him. I wonder if he told Jess, it didn’t seem like it. At least he has somewhat of a heart left, ha.

I slowly gathered my shattered heart and left. The whole ride home I what in silence. Jess bothered me about it for the first five minutes. When we got home I slowly made my way to my room and just laid on my bed staring at the ceiling for the rest of the night until the sun light shown through the windows, then was when I snapped back into reality.

It was all a bet! A god-damn bet! A fucking bet that almost killed them both! I hope it was worth it!

IT WAS ALL A GOD-DAMN MOTHER FUCKING BET!!

I punched the wall. My fist went straight through the wall causing a hole in Jess’s closet. Adrenaline pumped through my veins. My fist went uncontrollable repeatedly hitting the wall over and over again.

“Damn Nick! Calm down!” I couldn’t stop. Lies! Bet! Broken heart! Almost died! “Nicky! Please calm down!” I felt someone’s hand on my shoulder and I shoved it off.

“No! NO! NOOOO!” I screamed punching the wall even harder.

“Nicky please, please calm down!” I looked down at my hands and saw all the blood! I stopped and fell over to the ground. I cried and cried!

“Jake I hate my life!” I wrapped my arms around him and buried myself in his chest.

“Everything is going to be ok,” Jake whispered into my ear squeezing me against him.

“No! It was all a bet!”

“What was a bet?”

“Zain! Everything about him was a lie! It was a bet he had with Jess!”

“Oh my gosh Nicky I am so sorry!”

“I know,” we stayed like that for the next hour.

*Knock knock*

I looked up to see Jess standing in the door way, “Hey, um I heard what you guys were saying and even though I don’t know what bet you are talking about I just want to tell you I am so sorry.” He walked over to us and kneeled down.

“It’s ok it wasn’t your fault anyway,” I whispered.

“It sure does sound like it. Nick I can handle the truth. Please I just want to help,” he smiled down at me.

“No you can never handle the truth,” I frowned and got up pulling Jake with me. I held his hand all the way to the car. Jess followed behind. “Bye Jess,” I got in the car and drove down the street.

================================================================================

first person to comment gets didecation!! umm question to answer is what kind of story should i write next it doesnt have to be a boyxboy but it could?? i want to start another story when i finish this one but idk what about yet so yeah  if you have any ideas tell me :D

also only one more chapter left!! :OO omg omg omg!!! dont forget vote and comment.

and thnak you so much for every vote, read, and comment!! if it wasnt for all of you guys i would never had finish anything!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!