Chapter 10: There's Dreams And There's Reality

I gasped as he pins me up against the wall, one hand pinning my arms above my head and the other one holding me tightly by the lower backside. He grinds into me, making me moan against my own prevail as his hand slipped lower squeezing my butt. I pushed harder into the kiss, mouth opening just enough for my tongue to graze his bottom lip. His moan filling my ears like music as my legs wrap around his waist tightly hooking my feet behind his back. I wanted this, I wanted this so badly. I wanted him, in me, with me, kissing me, touching me, all over me, loving me. 

"Uhh, Eric!" I moaned into his ear as he chuckled ripping my shirt off and pressing me harder against the wall. His hands immediately found my breast, lightly stroking them before undoing my bra with hardly any effort. His thumbs pressing up against my nipples before his lips found them, tenderly sucking each one. "Eric... Eric... OH!!"

"Damn I love it when you say my name like that." He said looking up at me, his eyes looking mesmerizing as they caught themselves on mine. Love bottled me over and colored me in as his hands slipped lower unbuckling my pants, slowly sliding them down a bit. "Tell me if I'm moving too fast princess."

"I will." I promised wanting him to move faster, his fingers slowly and teasingly made themselves at home in my underwear, in and out, making me moan loud in pleasure. Soon he pressed me down against the bed and I proceeded in taking his shirt off of him before forcing him onto his back. I kissed his lips softly before slowly making my way down, his neck, his chest, his stomach.

"Mmm, my turn princess." He smiled lightly before flipping me over onto my own back.

"But baby, I wanna please you too. I didn't even get to do anything." I pouted more excited then I was upset.

"You already please me baby, just by being here. Now I wanna please you." He smiled kissing my neck as he slowly pulled off my underwear. He looked up at me and gave a quick wink before slowly making his way down my body leaving a trail of kisses. Each kiss making my body tingle and burn in a way that made me closer and closer to the edge. Soon his lips met a place no lips had ever touched, tongues exploring me in a brand new way. I grind into it as my hands wrapped into his hair, my pace quickened, and my moans grew louder as I began to reach complete ecstasy.

My body jerked up on the bed as I tried to catch my breath, fingers grabbing either side of the blanket as I sat up paralyzed. It was just a dream, it was only a dream. I took my hand and pressed it to my chest trying to calm my heart.

"Someone had a good dream." Ryan grinned as he walked out of the bathroom and leaned over to kiss me. "Wanna share it with the class?"

"I rather not, it was umm...  a bit perplexed." I sighed with a embarrassed smile on my lips. I had never had sex with Ryan, so me having a sex dream was more then a little embarrassing for me.

"Alright then, you don't have to. I won't dig into you about it babe." He smiled pulling on his pants and a muscle shirt. I felt dirty looking at him after having a dream like that about Eric, as if I had cheated on him with someone, right in our bed, in our house, while he was at work.

"Thank you. Where's Aiden? Is he still asleep because if not I should probably get up." I yawned but Ryan shook his head 'no' and indicated for me to lay back down as he pulled on a white long sleeve. 

"He's still asleep, I checked on him before I showered. I think that long night of crying from 2 am to 5am tuckered him out. He might be up soon though." Ryan grinned pulling on a tie. "Blazer or no blazer?"

"No blazer, pull on sweater, the grey one. He's gonna have to wake up soon though I want him to sleep the whole way to Eric's house." I huffed. We'd only been back home for a few days, but now it was Thursday and I had promised Eric could take Aiden until Saturday. Of course now I was regretting it because part of me wanted my baby boy all to myself but I knew I had to let him see his dad too. "It'll be easier for them, he can be a handful on long rides."