Chapter 16

//A.N. Sorry for the pic😬 just kidding so not fucking sorry, lol😂😂👌

"Okay guys we need a plan." I said.

I was currently in the tour bus with Andrea, Miley, Liam, his brother Chris, Tori, Dinah, Normani, Justin, Shane, Rose and Rosie, Tyler, and Demi, creating a plan to kick Breads ass.

"Ooo! I have a plan! We could seduce him, then we could kick his ass!" Rosie said.

"Rosie, that's probably one of the best ideas you've ever had! Good job babe!" Rose cheered, giving her a quick peck on the lips.

"Thanks babe!" Rosie yelled back.

"Okay, that could work. So here's what's thinking, we could have one of my friends Kendall seduce him, then lead him into a room, push him in and lock the door. Then we pop up, and kick his ass!" I said.

"Yes! I'm so fucking excited!" Justin cheered.

"Yeah, the no lip pussy ass boy is finally getting what he deserves!" Shane yelled.

"Yeah, he thinks he can mess with us, I mean have you seen his noodle arms?" Demi laughed, causing the rest of us to laugh uncontrollably.

"Hey guys, what are you doing here?" Lauren asked walking through the door and into my arms.

"Nothing baby, just talking and hanging out. Nothing to worry about." I smile and give her a kiss on her forehead.

"Okay." Smiled leaning into my body.

"So we are going to leave, I'll call up Kendall, bye Y/NN, bye Lauren." Justin said giving us a hug as he left, as well as the rest of the gang.

"Where's Camila?" I asked Lauren as she gets comfortable on my lap with Dinah and Normani cuddled into my sides.

"Last time I saw her she was talking to Austin." Normani said.

As she said his name my whole body tensed up. I remember Miley and Demi telling me that he wanted to get into Mila's pants.

"Oh hell no!" I yell getting up.

"What? What's wrong!?" The girls asked worriedly.

"The only reason Austin is talking to her is because he wants to get into hr pants!" I yell getting on my shoes.

"What?! Come on, we are all going! I'm gonna give his ass a poly beat down!" Dinah yelled getting up, as well as the rest of the girls.

"Come on, let's go!" I yell running out of the bus.

I'm fucking pissed. He fucking thinks that he can get into my girls pants!? Well he's in for a rude awaking.

We turn the corner to see Austin leaning into Camila, who looked very uncomfortable. I'm going to kill him.

"Yo Austin!" I yell running up to him.

"What?!" He shouted.

He then looked at me with wide eyes. I punched righ in the nose, hearing a loud crunching sound.

"Don't fucking touch my girl again! I swear to fucking God, I'll kill you. That's not a threat, that's a promise." I growled lowly.

"Whatever, what are you going to do? She wanted it anyway, she doesn't want you, your just some fucking freak!" He spat.

"Your so fucking annoying, if she wanted it so bad way was she leaning away? Huh? She doesn't want your pinky sized dick, I don't think anybody does actually. So do your self a favour, and shut the fuck up!" And with that I knocked him out, with one punch. "Pussy." I laugh.