"Over you," - Klance au

KLANCE AU

Voltron au. Keith is Adrien and Lance is Marinette, but they have swiched kwamis:) Keith has Tikki, while Lance is stuck with Plagg.

Also if you don't like gay ships, please don't read ;D also swearing!

"Tikki, what am I supposed to do?" Keith paced around his giant room. His mother was never home and Nathalie came to check up on him almost never.

"I think you should tell Lance how you feel," Tikki suggested.

"I'm new to school and the only friend I have is Shiro, and he is always mean to everyone. We've been friends since kindergarden," Keith sighed. "I mean for other than that, I'm a loner. Why would Lance actually give me a second look?"

"Keith, you are much more than that," Tikki tangled herself between his black hair. "You do fencing, play piano, you even speak Chinese."

"Yeah, but that is because my mother applied me to all of those activites. I wouldn't do it myself,"

"You know what? Maybe a patrol wouldn't hurt?" Tikki looked him upside down and Keith nodded.

"Tikki, spots on,"

------------------------------------------

"PLAGG I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU!" Lance screamed and chased the poor kwami around his room.

"You are too slow, kid!" the black kwami laughed at his face.

Lance smirked and Plagg noticed it. "Lance, I swear, anything you're planning right now, don't you dare,"

"Plagg, claws out!"

"Noooooo, Lanceeeee!" he got sucked into the ring.

"God, I finally got rid of him," Lance sighed when his transformation was done.

"Now let's patrol a little, shall we?"

-----------------------------------------------

Ladybug sat on the Eiffel tower, glancing down at the busy city of Paris, even though it was midnight.

"I didn't think, I would see you tonight, my prince," Chat Noir smirked, when he saw Ladybug leaning on the railing.

"Oh, hi Chat," he replied, letting Chat sit next to him.

"What seems to be the matter?" the cat themed hero asked, trying to make eye contact with his crush.

"Everything's wrong," Ladybug replied. "I don't think you would understand,"

"Try me,"

"Well, I have this crush..-" Lance's heart sank. Of course Ladybug would have a crush on someone else.

Lance always thought Ladybug was bisexual for some reason.

"...-and I've spoken to him once and I get so frustrated, my mouth can't form normal words," he sighed. "I wish, I was as confident as you, Chat."

Chat took Ladybug's chin in his hand and turned his face to face him. "You don't have to be confident to get someone to like you, you know that?"

"You do, if you're such a loner as me," Ladybug said.

"Well, at least you're a cute loner then," Chat smirked, making Ladybug blush a little.

"C'mere," Chat opened up his arms, waiting for the other boy to hug him. Ladybug raised an eyebrow, looking at Chat to give him a reason to hug him. "Pretty please. I'm a big hugger!"