Chapter 2

Ever wonder if liquid chocolate had a voice how would it sound like? It would be smooth, silky, heavy, a bit husky, incredibly sexy and lusty.

That is how his voice sounds to me. I can listen to it for eternity and never get bored.

But what really touched me the most is the pleading in his voice.

"Help" he says again.

What am I doing? An angel just fall from the sky and is pleading for help and I am busy starting at him and his sexiness. I slowly nod my head yes because I just have this urge to help him. Immediately, I see relief wash over his face.

Of course I have to help him. I mean what if the world finds out that an angel has fallen in California. They will treat him like some lab rat, lock him in a cage, display him at a museum and not to forget those religious freaks, they will tear the whole earth down just to get him. No way am I going to let that happen.

I look at his vulnerable state again. With Determination I stand up and extend a hand for him. He though only stares at it.
I patiently wait for him to take it. He slowly puts his hand in mine and they are so huge in comparison to my small frail hand.

The minute our skin come in contact I feel an electric current pass through my body. The shock expression on his face suggests that he felt it too. I surge it off though. He is an angel weird things are bound to happen.

When he stands up to his full length with his wings covering his modesty- which I am really thankful of- I realize just how tall he is. That is not an average height. He seems to be 6'4 or more and to me who is only 5'5 that is towering.

We both are staring at each other with fascination. I am the first one to look away though. I gesture for him to follow me and quickly walk back to my car.

When we reach the car I open the passenger door and pause. I turn my head and stare at his 6'4 stature and his equal large wings and then back at my white Volkswagen beetle.

Okay, how the hell am I going to fit a huge angel in my tiny car?
I turn back to look at him.
Maybe if we get rid of the wings..

"Right so...do whatever it is that angels do by making them disappear or fold them or suck your wings back in your body please..you know like they do in books and shows." I look up at him with expectation.

He just inclines his sexy as sin head to the side and stares at me with a mix of confusion and wonder.

"Come on if you want my help then we need to leave before someone sees us and your wings are causing a lot of issues here. Please get rid of them!" I say with irritation.

God what if some cars pass by and see us. Why the hell is he not understanding?

He works his mouth again and takes his time to reply. "I can't hide my wings they are a part of me."

"What? Then how are we supposed to get you out of here? And how the hell will you fit in my stupid small car? Or better yet why did you have to fall from the sky? And why did it have to be me? Why are you a stupid angel and not an alien? It would have been so easy if it were an alien. So tell me why? Huh?" I scream at him.

I have finally lost it.

"There is a way to hide my divinity but I don't know how" he apologizes.

I am so mad at this situation and at myself but at the same time I am also feeling helpless. "How am I going to be able to get you out of here then?" I ask feeling dejected.

"I can still fly over you and follow." He simply states.

"Are you freaking kidding me? I am losing my mind here from all this worry and you couldn't tell me that before you nutshell? Hell why am I calling you a nutshell when I am the real nutshell how come I didn't realize something so stupid?" I curse and stomp my feet.

I open the door and turn towards him. "K so listen, follow me from above but don't fly too low or someone will see you but also don't fly so high that I can't see you, got it?" I sternly state.

He gives me a simple nod and with one last curious look he then zooms away. In one blink he had taken off and was now circling above me like some giant eagle.

Great who would have thought a simple grocery shopping would end up like this.

I get in the car and start driving. I look up through the window once in a while to make sure he is there and that I was not hallucinating.

A part of me is still trying to remember where had I hit my head that bad or if had I eaten something foul today because honestly the idea of hitting your head somewhere or taking drugs without knowing is much more easy to accept then the fact that an angel is following me to my home.

My life is officially fucked!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Vote and Comment!