Two

Ava's POV

   Am I crazy? Is what I kept asking myself. All my life I have known one thing, that Melanie and Thomas were my parents. I guess Dylan is right; I can't even get one thing right and nobody wants me. I mean Lana wants me now yes, but she did give me up. I have YEARS of walls built up, and they are not coming down because one person decided she made a mistake. And now to make thing worse my "parents" are just letting me go.

As me, I knew there was only one way to fix the pain I felt. I walked to my bathroom looked in my cabinet under the sink and got my "pill" bottle. I opened it up and took out my razor blade.

"Hello my friend" I whispered then made the first cut and watched the blood run down my arm. I instantly felt the pain go away. After about 55 more cuts I cleaned up the blood wrapped my arm and rolled my hoodie sleeve back down.

After I was finished I put the blade back in its bottle and walked back to my room. I had just placed the bottle in my bag when I heard a knock on the door.

"Avanna love, are you ready to go" Lana asked peeking her head through my door.

To answer all I did was was throw my back-pack over my shoulder grab my suite case and walk out. God I am so mad at that woman.

Lana's POV

Ava was taking a little long so I decided to go up and check on her.

"Avanna love, are you ready to go" I asked peeking my head through her door.

Avanna looked at me threw her bag over her shoulder grabed her suite case and walked out completely ignoring me.

Ok so it hurt a little. I'm not stupid, I can look at Ava and tell that she has a million walls built. But, I know two things as her mom. One: I'm not just going to put up with her attitude. And two: it's my job to make those wall tumble.

I walked down stairs to find Ava no where to be seen...

"Where Avanna" I asked her 'parents'

"She is waiting in the car" Tom said pointing outside

"Thanks" I said walking outside.

Ava's POV

I was sitting in the car waiting for Lana when she FINALLY came out. I watched her the whole time just asking one thing over and over and over again, why? Why would you give me away?

"Ready to go" Lana asked as she got in the car.

"Clearly. I've only been waiting 20 minutes" I said be more rude than I intended to be.

"Okay that is enough! I have done everything in my power to be a good mother to you, so you can knock it off!"

"Mmm, you mean the five minutes you've been one!" I yelled opening the door to get out.

"AVANNA" Lana yelled grabbing my wrist.

"OW" I yelled pulling my arm away

"Ava. Are you alright" Lana asked me looking at me with knowing eyes.

"I'm FINE" I yelled going to get out once again.

"Avanna Maria Parrilla" she said looking at me with that stern motherly look.

"What" I asked looking at her with annoyance.

"Get in the car" she said in a stern voice.

"Ugh, whatever" I said getting in closing the door and sticking in my headphones turning the volume all the way up.

Lana's POV

I literally hate myself right now. I hurt my daughter, but believe me I didn't mean to. All I did was grab her wrist and then all the sud-