Tempting

Chapter 5

I grabbed my stuff from my locker and left the gym and headed towards my car. I got in and plugged my iPod in a pumped miley Cyrus song, wrecking ball though my speakers. I went over everything the demon said is my mind as I drove home. It made sense, but it felt wrong even thinking about it. I dont know why tough, I own them no loyalty. I couldnt stop picturing the demon, he is the hottest thing I have seen in a long time. I pulled into the underground parking and pulled into my car space and turned off my car. I got out and walked towards the elevator and pressed the button. When the door opened, a woman a little older than me was standing in it, she looked me up and down with disguist, I could tell this bitch is a vampire. When she walked out of the elevator she tried to knock me with her shoulder, but I expected it and planted my feet firmly on the ground, when she went to make contact, I sent my shoulder into hers knocking her on her ass. I smirked at her when I stepped by her and into the elevator,

"Better luck next time bitch" I said as I pressed the button for my floor as I stared her down.

"Whatever, your just a dirty half breed" she said smirking, definitely from the supernatural council if she knows what I am. I placed my hand over my heart mockingly,

"Ouch, that would really hurt my feelings if I had some" I said rolling my eyes, they really need to start coming out with better lines that that, its getting old now.

The door closed as the elevator started to move. What was she doing here? other than making a show of herself. Hopefully she hasn't moved in because that could get nasty very quickly.

I'm sure I will find out when they want me to, that bitch is starting to make my decision easier. At least I will have done something for them to look at me like that. I opened my door and dropped my bag in the utility room. I walked into my room and grabbed clean clothes and underwear as I walked into my bathrooms. I turned on Natila kills songs mirrors up loud enough so I could hear it even in the shower, I turned on the hot water and stepped into it. I closed my eyes and let the water spray down on face, I ran my hands over my face and into my hair. After about half an hour I got out and dried my self off.

                            I walked into my room and heard my phone receive a message. I walked over to my locker and picked it up. It was Liam and Jake begging me to go out with them tonight. The girls they have their eyes on will be out tonight. I smiled knowing how much they like those girls, they would be perfect together. I send back a message saying "of course, let me know time and place:-)" a couple of minutes later I got a text back saying " crystal nightclub @ 10:30 :-) thank you". I put my phone down and finished drying myself off and got dressed in a white tank top and grey sweatpants. I walked into the kitchen and made something to eat. I dont need to eat much, just something every couple of days. I dont need blood to survive, but if im really weak and injured, I have some in the fridge to help me heal quicker.

                             I made my way toward my lounge and turned on my tv and flicked through the stations til I stopped on big bang theory. I watched episodes after episode until I looked at the time, the day has flown by. I got up and turned off the tv and headed to my room to find something to wear. I looked through my clothes and found the perfect dress. Its a black tight backless dress. It has thick straps and ends at my knees. I picked out silver peep toe sling back heels to make my legs look longer. I started on my hair, I gave myself loose curls and clipped my hair up, leaving curls falling down here and there. I put on dark blue eyeshadow in a thick layer on my eyelid, eyeliner and mascara. I put blush on my cheeks and finished it off with red lip gloss. I put on my dress and heels and put on my white gold charm necklace Liam got me and my white gold charm bracelet Jake got me for my birthday. I love them, they have little black wings on them for me and a charms to represent them both. Every so often they buy me a charm to remember the good days we have together. For men there extremely thoughtful, those girls will be so lucky if they turn out to be their mates. I took a look in the mirror, I looked good.

            I grabbed my bag and phone and left my apartment. I got into the elevator and pressed the button. The doors opened and I walked towards my car. Til I felt eyes on me again. I turned around to find the demon from earlier standing behind me looking me up and down with lust in his eyes. Within a blink he had me pinned to my car,

"Hmm, you smell good and you look even better" he said.

I can't deny he is hot, he just oozes out sex appeal. He pushed his body closer to mine, I could feel an impressive hard bulge in his jeans.

"So did you come for this or for something else" I asked trying not to let him see the effect he has on my body been this close.

"I came because I couldnt stop thinking about you and how I would love to hear you scream my name over and over again" he said as he lifted me onto the bonnet of my car with him standing between my legs.

"It will be hard for me to scream you name when I dont know it" I said whispering in his ear as I let my lips brush off it. I must say he smells good.

"Its Brax" he said as he ran his nose slowly up my neck,  a good shiver ran through my body at his touch.

I ran my hands up his arms, moving over every bulge of muscle, I left one hand on his arm and ran my other hand up his neck, his own body shivered at my touch, nice to know I have the same effect. I moved my hand into the top of his hair and tugged it so his face was inches away from mine, as his hands pulled my waist forward and grabbed my legs wrapping them around him as my dress moved up high on my thigh.

"As much as I'm enjoying this, I have somewhere to be" I said keeping my lips inches from his.

"Yeah, it bed with your legs wrapped around me as I make you scream" he said with a husky voice.

"Mabey another time if your good, but not now" I said. He moaned, but gave me a cheeky grin.

"But I'm never good" he said, before I knew what was happened he had closed the space between our lips as he kissed me. He is surprisingly gentle as his lips move on mine, I kiss him back as he runs his hand through my hair as the other cups my face gently.My heart is now thumping as electricity runs through my veins. He sucks on my bottom lip and gently bites it before he pulls away leaving me completely breathless. His eyes now completely black with lust. I dont know what it is about him, but I dont feel that he is a threat to me. When I look at him I dont see the usual signs of a demon, no razor sharp teeth or dark pits where his eyes are. He must be an extremely strong upper level demon, or he is part human or supernatural with a strong mix of demon in his blood because I can sense his power.

"Hmm you taste as good as I imagine, see you soon my Dark Angel" he said as he looks at me, his eyes flash a different colour, but before I could get a look they have turned to his gorgeous brown eyes again. He gave me one more kiss before he shimmers and is gone.

I literally have to fan myself down, my body is still on fire from his kiss and touch. That is one hot and sexy demon. Even his name is sexy. I shake off the effect he has on me, I slide myself off my bonnet, fix my dress before I get into my car. I look in my mirror and fix my lip gloss. My lips are still tingling from his. Its strange but my heart skipped a beat when he said "my Dark Angel". I shook my head, It chemistry, nothing more I told myself. I started my car and pulled out of the garage, pumping Rihanna song Stay, as I drove towards Crystal nightclub.