Chapter 14

New chapter!

Sorry it took long......and sorry you had to wait for not a long chapter cus I dont think this is that long....but at least its up :)

Hope you enjoy! :)

OH i've added a recap just in case you forgot what happened before :P :)

*************************************

Recap:

“Um....mom...guys....we’ve kinda got some news...” Charles says slightly hesitantly and looks down at Daisy who gives him a reassuring smile and he then wraps both arms around her so she’s standing in front of him.....his hands slowly going to her stomach.....

Charles opens his mouth to say something but gets cut off by Daisy....

“We’re going to have a baby!” Daisy says beaming, interrupting Charles....

The room goes silent...as we stare at them eyes wide.......

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Chapter 14!

“W-what?” My mom is the first to break the silence as she squeaks a response staring at them unblinking.

Charles and Daisy turn to my mom, suddenly a nervous look spreading over their faces...

“Urm...um...” Charles clears his throat, “Mom, me and Daisy are having a baby” He says holding daisy closer to him, his arms around her waist...

I blink...and a grin spreads across my face then I glance to my mom expecting her to just about have a rant at them about bringing up a baby in an un-married relationship...

But she surprises us all...

“Ohmygosh! Seriously?!” She squeals excitedly, eyes wide and hands covering her mouth in shock...

Charles and Daisy seem to relax as they thought she would to be against it...and Daisy nods enthusiastically.

Mom let’s slip another little excited squeal again and jumps up from her seat and in a blink of an eye, moves across the room and crushes both Daisy and Charles in a bone crushing hug.

“Oh my! That’s just amazing!” she beams hugging them both tightly...making Daisy chuckle

“How long are you gone? Oh my gosh! Do you know if it’s a girl or boy yet?! Ooh we need to go baby shopping! Oh wait! You two going to get married?!” Mom gushes out at a hundred miles an hour millions of questions that I can hardly catch.

“Whoo....mom chill!” Aston says standing up from the couch “One question at a time...jeeze” He shakes his head in amusement and makes his way over to them, mom still practically bouncing on the spot excited as hell.

“Aw congrats dude!” Chris calls out “Hey, you did it! One of your little soldiers made it and finally got a girl up the-“ his words get cut off....

“Christopher! Do NOT finish that sentence!” Mom snaps at him giving him a warning look....and the rest of us, older ones, crack up snickering....at him as he gives her an innocent look...and Charles narrows his eyes slightly at him but then goes back to grinning.

I smile jumping of Blake’s lap and going over to Daisy smiling at her as she sees me approach and then pulls away from Charles grinning at me

“Congratulations Daisy” I smile at her as she pulls me into a tight hug