Chapter 36 Visiting Fairy Academy

Rogue POV

Now I'm here at the Fairy Academy..... and I'm just gonna ask Lucy...why the hell did I decided to do this now. It can be later when she go home, uhh... I need to face this...by myself..

"Ah! Rogue, I never knew you're gonna go here too!'' Eh..yabai... I never knew that he will be here now! What I'm gonna say, I don't want to say that I'm here because of Lucy!! Yabai, yabai yabai! "Why are you her Sting?'' "Ah? I'm here cause the principal call me to go here, you?'' "Ah, someone call me too..but I fogot who is it''

"Aahh... let's just go thogether, but first we're gonna meet the one who called you!'' "N-no! I'll go with you at the principal! It can be later to meet up to the one who called me!'' "O-okay?...'' Yes! So that later when he got home, I'll meet Lucy and ask her.

While we're walking I saw Gray, he's just hanging with someone but where is Lucy?

Sting POV

Wonder why someone called Rogue at this school...it's just rare to see it. And I wonder if he is a boy or she is a girl.

"Wait!'' "Huh?'' "I forgot where is the principal office..'' ''Eeh...we'll just ask someone we know or not'' ''Ok'' ''Uumm.. excuse me, where is the principal office?'' "Uumm..I don't remember it. Cause there's so much room in here and I just often see that office'' ''Ah, ok. Thank you'' ''But Levy or Erza knows where is the principal office or the teachers too'' ''Ok but who are they?'' "Oh, Levy have a blue hair and wears glasses, Erza have a red long hair and the teachers..try to ask if there's a teacher'' ''Ok''

He have a long explanation to us that I might not remember it....

>yabai-this is bad

--thanks for reading, voting and commenting here, I really appreciate it ٩(●˙▽˙●)۶. And thanks for reading it up to 55k and sorry for how many weeks I update it--