Text (27)

Tae fucking ordered strawberry juice instead of beer during BTS BON VOYAGE EP 5 while others got Beer😂😂I fucking can't he's adorable💜

=====================

Monday came around again and Taehyung eagerly went to school to get answers from Jungkook.

During the third period which was socials, Taehyung ran to class to see Jungkook.

The raven haired boy was sitting at his desk with a notebook open and was doing what seemed like 'studying'. The other dashed over to his desk and slammed both of his hands down attracting attention from others.

"Um, yes Taehyung?" Jungkook questioned raising a brow.

"Hello you asshole I need answers." Said the brown haired male as he kneeled down to the point of Jungkooks eye level.

"Answers? For homework?" Jungkook asked obviously knowing that it was what Taehyung was talking about.

"Jungkook! I'm serious!"

"Okay okay, calm down Tae. Well because you already know it's me who was behind that text, the bet is off."

"That's not the point! I want to know who your crush is!" Taehyung said loudly enough for others to hear.

Jungkook laughed and answered,
"You're too loud! Come with me." He grabbed Taehyung's arm and left the classroom.

"Are you that dense Taehyung?" The raven haired male turned to look at the other.

The two boys stood in the middle of the quiet hallway. The students were already in the classroom getting ready for class.

"D-dense? What do you mean?" Taehyung scratched his head. He obviously thought he knew everything.

"This is exactly what I'm talking about. How do you not know that I have a crush on you?" Jungkook chuckled.

"Well I didn't know you had a crush on me-WAIT WHAT."
He widened his eyes.

"You see what I'm talking about?"

"NO. How, what, when, why I'm so confused." Taehyung stopped breathing for a moment and questioned to himself if he had heard it wrong.

Taehyung blushed mad red and froze in spot.
"I-I thought you liked someone else..."

"I've always liked you. Before you even knew I existed probably." Jungkook explained.

"I liked you since this year." Taehyung confessed to the other.

"I put my number in your desk because I wanted to talk to you. But I was scared because everyone thinks I'm 'scary' and a 'playboy' and I've never had class with you before." Jungkook chuckled.

"T-that was just a rumour I-I heard and-"

Jungkook pulled Taehyung into a sudden tight hug.

"I know it's okay, let's just stay like this for a while before class starts." Jungkook whispered into the others ear.

Taehyung nuzzled his face into Jungkooks crook of his neck and couldn't help but smile. The others peppermint scent filled Taehyung's nose making him feel relaxed. This was more than he could eve romaine in his high school life.

"I've always wanted to do this with you." Taehyung responded making Jungkook hug even tighter.

"Let's go on a date after school." Jungkook suggested.

"A date? Where?"

"Anywhere you want."

"Hmmmmm I don't know. Where do you want to go?" Taehyung questioned looking up at the other.

"Let's go see a movie. Not a scary one this time."

Taehyung smiled widely and nodded.
"Okay."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Short update>

Should this story have smut? I don't know cuz it's like a fluff book🤔🤔🤔🤔