Our Last Hug?

When i switched on my phone there was no message from uncle which made me worried. I was worried he might have felt bad after reading my message. I did the right thing but i didn't want to hurt him. I wanted to call him but if i do that we will never be able to put an end to our affair.
Better hurt him once and for all than change our uncle-niece relationship.

It was difficult to forget about what happened between us but thank god a week without meeting him was enough to make me forget him.

On sundays all of us go to my grandma's place and i was super nervous to go there this time. I didn't want to see uncle at all because i know we won't be able to control ourselves around each other.

When i entered granny's house we hugged each other and then i went to the living room where i knew everyone would be present. My heart started to race when i saw uncle. I remembered his touch on my skin, the taste of his mouth on my lips and i shivered. I wanted him so badly!

But he didn't even glance at me which did hurt me a lot. I greeted everyone and just when it was his turn, he woke up from his seat and went to the kitchen. Everyone found it really surprising and asked what happened between us that he is so angry. I was so scared and didn't know what to say. I was so angry at him now. What was the need to behave like that in front of everyone?

'Ask uncle because i'm also angry with him' I said, giving them a pissed off expression before making my way to the balcony. I love grandma's balcony. You can see the whole city gleaming in the dark from it. Uncle Oliver was already there. I hesitated to go but then i needed to talk to him about his behaviour towards me in front of the family.

'Uncle... ' I called him from behind. He didn't even turn to look at me. I grabbed his arm and turned him to face me.

'Why are you behaving like this with me? And that too before the whole family? They just asked me what happened between us and what could i say!! Now you go and answer them' i said in a low voice although i wanted to shout at him, so that no one hears us.

'Who are you to tell me what should i do? And anyway you hate me right so why are you even trying to talk to me! Get the fuck out of here' he said in a high tone.

I was so shaken after he said this. I couldn't stop my tears anymore. When he saw the tears in my eyes he held my face in his hands and made me look into his eyes. I pushed away his hands and was going inside. But he grabbed my arm and pulled me in a hug. He held me tightly, close to him. Our foreheads and noses touched. I was that close to him and that too on my grandma's balcony where anyone can come at anytime.

He wiped away my tears, his eyes fixed on mine. His hands already went under my shirt caressing my back. I shivered as always. Why does he make me feel like this? I wished this moment would never end. He opened his mouth slightly and brought it closer to mine. I opened mine ready to receive it but he didn't kiss me. He kept teasing me, moving it to the left and then to the right. I kept trying to reach for his mouth as if it was a delicious food.

'Look Lexia. You have to tell me what your heart really wants. Just forget everyone  else right  now. Think about you and I. Do you want me to continue touching you or not? By now i know that you like it. And yes i was angry, not because you said to stop touching you but because you said you hate me. You also loved it and that is why i continued. Then why the hate? Believe me i'd rather never touch you again than live with your hatred. So tell me what do you want?' he said while he caressed my cheek.

Of course my heart only wants him but it is not possible. I won't be able to live with the guilt of breaking my aunt's home. It was so hard to lie to him. The word just wouldn't come out.

'M-my heart w-wants that you remain as my uncle. I want to go back to our uncle-niece relationship' i said.

It was obvious from his face how disheartened he was. I was too, but it didn't matter.

'Okay cutiepie as you wish' he said, gave me a peck on the cheek and went away. I didn't know it would be so difficult. How will i be able to live without tasting his lips again? He didn't even gave me a last kiss. Will he ever hug me so tight again and look into my eyes? I wanted to cry but the tears were just not coming out.

Vote if you liked☺