Chapter 11:

Recap: "Nina it's me Antonio" he said. And that's when everything turned black.

Nina's p.o.v:
I woke up with Leonardo and mom trying to wake me up, they had a cotton ball with alcohol on it. I sat up and looked around the room for the phone. Antonio, could it really be him after all this time, he remembered
me... I don't understand why didn't he try to find me earlier. "Where's the phone" I asked Leonardo. "It's over here" he answered. "Give it to me" I whispered. "Who ever was on the phone said to call back, when you wake up" my mom said. "Who was it Nina, who called you that made you pass out" she said trying to make me look her in the eyes. "No one mom, just an old friend of mine" I replied.
"Are you sure sweetie, Nina if it was just an old friend then, why did you pass out" she asked. "Mom stop with all the questions, please now get out of my room, so I can call this person back" I told her. Her and Leonardo walked out, Leonardo kept giving me a look, almost like he knew who had called me. Once they were both out I called the number Leonardo had written down, and I called back, because after all I did need answers, as why Antonio would wait so long to find me...

Leonardo's p.o.v:
My sister has never been a good lair, the one who called her, was the one who walked out on her then again it wasn't her fault. Raymond never really liked him , he believed that he would just use Nina, and then leave her. But his story never added up, every time I saw them together, it seemed that he would do anything to make Nina happy. But could he give her everything that she needs, my sister is used to having whatever she wants, but that seemed to change after a month of them being together. She even asked my parents if she could get a job. Of course it was Raymond who made a big deal out of things, and told how, Antonio was with her for the money. My brother has never been good with love, hopefully Alexandra the one to change that, but then again there's always the chance of her falling in love with him, which would lead to a disaster...

Nina's p.o.v:
After everyone had left my room I called back and Antonio asked me to meet him up at a cafe, I agreed and I got ready, to show Antonio the new me. Who was I kidding I still loved him. (Ninas Outfit)

I never stopped loving him, but I feel like he changed

I never stopped loving him, but I feel like he changed. Well I curled my hair, did my make up and was out the door luckily for me no one saw me leave.

Alexandra's p.o.v:
After our lunch, we were quick to move and go to the next location that Raymond mother had planned out for us, while we were driving Raymond got a phone call from his mother, saying we needed pictures for his family to make them believe that we were in love, and not to worry the photographer was, his cousin. When we got to a vine yard, we quickly split up and I got my hair and makeup done and changed outfits. ( Alexandra's outfit minus the bag).

"Okay Raymond, go get your fiance lets go we have pictures to take" yelled Raymond's cousin

"Okay Raymond, go get your fiance lets go we have pictures to take" yelled Raymond's cousin. He came in and grabbed my hand and whispered, "act like your in love with me" he said.
After half an hour of pictures, we came to an end, when his cousin made us face the now setting sun and thats when he kissed me....

Sorry for the super long wait I'll be trying to update more but keep in mind that school has started..
Vote
Share
Follow
Comment
~Lil_Miss_Imperfect