BEFORE READING

STARTING THIS OFF WITH THE MOST ASKED QUESTION ABOUT THIS BOOK! INNOCENT IS THE PREQUEL TO THIS BOOK, AND I STRONGLY RECOMMEND READING IT AFTER THIS BOOK (OR AFTER YOU FINISH PART ONE OF THIS BOOK) IF YOU'RE WANTING MORE ESTELLA CONTENT. IT IS NOT NECESSARY AT ALL TO READ! IT WAS SOMETHING FUN I WROTE FOR MY READERS WHEN I WAS STILL ACTIVE ON WATTPAD. THERE IS NO SPECIFIC ORDER; IT'S JUST A BOOK ABOUT ESTELLA'S BACKGROUND IN MYSTIC FALLS AND HER RELATIONSHIP WITH KLAUS. 

SECONDLY, (this point is less aggressive lol) I wrote this book way before The Originals tv show came out. Therefore, you'll see some of the information in the book is dated - i.e., I didn't know the Mikaelson Fam was, like, in New Orleans during the time Estella would've been with Klaus. Also, Freya...yeah I couldn't predict some of the content that T.O. is about! If I'm feeling inspired, I might rewrite this book and update it with all the new plot stuff. I'll probably end up just publishing it as a separate book because phew it would take a lot of rewriting. But as for now, this book isn't up to date on the New Orleans/Freya plot lines, sorry!!!! I wrote this book when season 5 of TVD was airing so :/ my bad. Pls refrain from commenting how some stuff doesn't make sense bc of T.O. trust me I know lol.

Thirdly, you'll probably see halfway through the book something like "10 comments until next update" lol ignore those! When I was first updating this book, I used to NEVER get comments but a lot of votes (if you can believe it!) so I got fed up with people not recognizing my work and wanted comments. Obviously, every single chapter has exceeded the comment goal lmao. But you should still comment! That's what makes Wattpad fun, right ;)

Now, we return to my cute message I wrote for this book a little while back lmao:

Hello all! Thank you for clicking on this story. I hope you thoroughly enjoy it as I did writing it. Estella Salvatore was one of my favorite characters to write due to her diverse personality and her skinny love with Klaus.

I should warn you though. This story is not a published, best seller novel. It will contain grammar mistakes, maybe a plot hole or two (I'm working to patch those up), misspelling of words, and maybe even mischaracterization; I tried to write the characters as authentically as I could, but I am no TVD writer.

I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't comment my mistakes because I plan to edit (I've edited like the first three chapters) slowly, so if you spot any mistakes what so ever, please inform me by private messaging me. Trust me, I'd rather have you PM me than comment because that's a little embarrassing, and you wouldn't really like it if I were to comment on your book about a mistake, would you?

Speaking of editing, I am in the process of doing that now. If you happen to see an E in parentheses next to the chapter number, it means it's been edited by yours truly. (ie: (E) FOUR; [title])

Also, Klaus and Estella's love is slow burn. There's angst and fluff between the two.

This book, as I've had many readers tell me, is heartbreaking. Why or how, I won't say (I wouldn't want to spoil anything for you).

Don't say I didn't warn you.