Tickle Fight to Something More (Smut)

POV: Third Person

Warnings: Smutty Stuffs

Word Count: 1333

-Begin Chapter-

"ETHAN STOP!" screamed small boy, trying to fight off another boy attacking his ribs. "I CAN'T BREATH!" he yelled between laughs as he squirmed underneath the boy that sat on his hips.

"NOT UNTIL YOU SAY IT!" screamed back the other boy, continuing his assault while avoiding the small boys attempts of getting him off.

"FOR FUCKS SAKE BRO!" screamed back the dark skinned boy, laughter taking the edge off of his words. 

"SAY IT!" Screamed Ethan, keeping the boy pinned down while kept tickling him.

"FUCK! I LOVE YOU ETHAN!" screamed the other boy, laughter following, "PLEASE STOP!"

Finally Ethan stopped, his breathing hard from all the laughter. He didn't move from his position on top of the other boy, choosing to watch as the breathless boy calmed himself down, breathing hard.

"Now was that so hard Tobi?" he asked cheekily.

"Fuck off Ethan." bit back Tobi, still slight breathless.

"Nah, I'm good." He laughed, smiling down at Tobi, looking at the flushed face, his chest heaving, his eyes screwed shut.

A blush then appeared on Ethan's face, less than pure thoughts entering his head. He quickly removed himself from on top of Tobi, not ready to deal with those thoughts yet. He moved to lay next to Tobi as Tobi's breathing finally evened out.

Tobi turned to look at the blushing boy, wondering why the hell he was blushing like that. Tobi really couldn't come up with a good reason right now.

The two just ended up staring into each other's eyes, fascinated by the colors that swirled in them.

The silence that surrounded them was interrupted by Tobi.

"You know you didn't have to tickle me like that to get me to say that I loved you." He said softly.

"I know." Replied Ethan with a smile. "I was just messing about. It was fun to tickle you like that. Your face got so red."

"Shut up!" exclaimed Tobi, moving to hit Ethan, pulling a laugh from the other boy as he defend himself. "You know what Behz, you can get up and turn off the dammed light tonight."

"Fine!" Replied Ethan with a laugh. He then moved to get out of the bed. He got up quickly got up and turned off the light before returning back to the bed. As he crawled in, he noticed that Tobi had laid down, his back to him.

Instead of commenting, Ethan moved under the covers and curled up behind the smaller boy and wrapped his arms around his middle, spooning him from behind.

The boy made no move to acknowledge him, instead giving him the cold shoulder.

Ethan shook his head and kissed the back of Tobi's head before moving to whisper into Tobi's ear.

"I love you Tobi." Ethan's breath was hot on Tobi's ear, pulling a shudder and slightly breathless moan from the smaller boy. The other boy noticed this and slowly became curious. He wondered if he could pull that reaction from him again. 

Making sure his mouth was close to the boy's ear and that his voice was soft he whispered. "I love you Tobi."

He pulled another shudder and a slightly louder moan. Ethan was now extremely intrigued. The boy in his arms was now breathing heavy again. Ethan moved the hand that was resting on the boy's stomach and began rubbing small circles, causing the boy's breath to hitch.